Who's Better: Randy Orton or John Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is your favourite Orton or Cena?

• John cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Orton

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters

masked tex

Reaction score
john cena, randy orton

as a fan of 52 yrs,john cena does to much showboating,the ''you can't see me has no place in wrestling. on the other hand randy orton has no gimmick, goes out and gets the job done. his rko can come from anywhere anytime.my big vote is for randy. also kofi kingston,and mvp, their gimmicks are dumb as well.also to take it a little further rey misterio's 619 is one of the dumbest moves i have ever seen.wwe has to much talk and not enough wrestling.

masked tex

Reaction score
the miz

Miz had one during his mini-feud w/ Cena over the Summer.

the miz is just to obnoxious[stuck on himself], but yes he is a better wrestler now,than he was. he is coming around.but i just do not like him.

masked tex

Reaction score
old wrestling fan

52 years? damn how old are you sir?
well i am 64 yrs old,and have been to these promotions,wwwf/wwf/wwe,ecw,wcw,wccw,nwa,2cw,northeast wrestling,east coast pro wrestling.new dimension wrestling.i have a friend who wrestles for east coast pro wr. have met this past summer in person jimmy snuka,brutus beefcake, andrew anderson,the patriot plus several more.i have letters from wrestlers terry funk,bob backlund,george cannon, johnny valentine,bobby bold eagle, larry sharpe,mike dupree,lord zoltan and lou albano sent me an autographed picture 2 yrs. ago. others flying billy anderson,dr d david shultz,and exotic adrian street.have lots of autographs.went to wm24

johnausten36@gmail.com

It used to be Cena but Vince has over sold him that much that i'm a bit tired off him. If he could wrestle then maybe. But even having said that even if he was the best at everything,changes and surprises need to be made. Winning by the same routine every week makes you think 'why do i even other watching' especially when he beats genuine contenders quite easily like Bobby Lashley!

College Term Papers

LadyHotrod

Randy Orton.

John Cena is an ugly loser with 5 moves. He has charisma and is good on the mic but I still hate him.

Axis

Randy Orton.

John Cena is an ugly loser with 5 moves. He has charisma and is good on the mic but I still hate him.

To be honest, I personally dislike Cena as well. I seldom find myself cheering for him. I think it's the jean shorts.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I don't hate John Cena. I don't like John Cena. I really don't care about him one way or another, and that is probably the worst thing of all in the wrestling business.

I bounce back and forth with Orton. I like him right now, I didn't for the last couple years, and before that I did.

So I pick Orton. At least he can get me to care on occasion.

LKP

Wow i forgot about this thread. Thanks LHR. Orton all of the damn way of course :D. Cena is getting so stale.

AngryCaz

Reaction score
I don't hate John Cena. I don't like John Cena. I really don't care about him one way or another, and that is probably the worst thing of all in the wrestling business.

I bounce back and forth with Orton. I like him right now, I didn't for the last couple years, and before that I did.

So I pick Orton. At least he can get me to care on occasion.

I'm pretty much on parallel to this.

Orton has random bursts of greatness every now and again, which makes me appreciate watching him more than Cena -- Who I find stagnant more often than not.

LKP

Shut the hell up you smurf.

Orton now is changing from a heel to a face. He is going to be entertaining to watch in the next few weeks or so. Cena is still the same old.

seX-Power

Orton could juggle flaming midgets while on a unicycle and he'd still be boring.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I enjoy Cena's matches more. Orton can just sell.

Cena atleast has matches against Edge, Michaels and Kurt Angle. What great match has Orton been in?