who would you like to be wwe champ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hhhfangirl

Reaction score
out of all the super stars ? me i'm i'd like to see hbk or triple h

Rob34207

Reaction score
Not Shawn. Since christianity he's been steady and consistent Id hate anything like the stress from holding the title to screw him up. HHH has held the belt enough for now, but will again in future.

I gotta go with Rey Mysterio again, but as a heel. Rey needs a jumpstart, and you never know how good/bad he'd be as a heel unless you try. I remember back in late 80s Barry Windham was a huge whitebread babyface, but just blew up performance wise when becoming heel. Nobody saw that one coming.

Kennedy needs to go face cause imo hes topped out as a heel. The guy can talk, but if I have to hear another wrestler go on about themselves like a rapper Ill puke. The face change should widen his dialogue, and he might go up another level, but no title for him now until he does imo.

All that being said - they should resign Goldberg, have him show up at the Rumble as a surprise, and push him correctly this time around without HHH sabatoging him backstage. Hunter seems to be in a more team mode of late, and Bill would noticably help WWE - or maybe TNA?! That is an interesting possibility.

CenaMark54

Randy Orton or John Cena.

Neither HHH or HBK need the belt and the only reason they should win the belt is to drop it, not because they need or deserve it.

Rated HBK

Reaction score
I'd say HBK, but I don't think being the champ is #1 on his list. I think he's just there to help RAW out.

Kennedy's not ready for a world title.

Triple H seems...not washed up, but ever since he's returned, I don't know...He's just not that Triple H we used to know. I wouldn't like to see him as champ unless he's heel.

JBL though. I think he'd be the best candidate. He knows what it's like to be champion, and he carried Smackdown for ten months as WWE Champion. He has the ability to draw major heel heat, and is entertaining on the mic. Not the very best in ring worker, but we haven't had a GREAT wrestler with GREAT mic skills in a long time.

I'd like to see JBL as WWE Champ.

jrock210

Reaction score
No was Goldberg comes back. He hated being heel. He said on his website he doesnt plan on ever coming back but he is running another wrestling company

Montana

I'd like to see Jeff Hardy, MVP and CM Punk hold the wwe/world belt within the next 18 months.

kingovkings

Reaction score
im obviously gunna go for trips but only if he turns heel, dnt get me wrong he is doing a good job of been face but he much better as heel. id say keep the belt on orton for awhile yet give him a good run he doing a good job for now

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I would love to see Jeff win the world title and I hope I do. He has impressive in ring work as well as alright mic skills. He really deserves the title even if it is just a week reign or even a 24 hour reign. He has done everything WWE have asked of him and he has never got a world title reign

J

Either Jeff Hardy or Randy Orton...as long as its one of them...I have no complaints...I would even except Kennedy...

hbkfan!

Reaction score
I would love to see hbk win the title!

O-Prime

Reaction score
Another HBK title wouldn't be bad, although it shouldn't be an especially long one.
I agree that Mr. Kennedy isn't ready yet. Eventually he would make a good champion.
I also want to see a Kane holding the title again, longer than 24 hours.

Enigma22

Reaction score
id like to see hbk as a champion again but jeff hardy is my first choice to be the next champ...

CT Styles

Jeff Hardy, John Morrison or Mr. Kennedy either of them would be great