who would you like to be wwe champ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
after a whisper in the wind of the top of the cage who can deny that hardy deserves a main event push and definitely a possible title run...? that was an amazing move...

phantomgerald

Jeff Hardy if it was going to be a face champion. As for a heel champion, I'll say Edge. Move Edge and his edgeheads to smackdown because MVP is more than ready to take over as best heel in smackdown. Send a face to Smackdown because SD is really lacking faces in the ME.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Hardy won't win the WWE Title, they're building him up so when Orton pins him cleanly at RR (Possibly WM?), it'll seem like a great win and give some much needed credibility to the WWE Title... It won't be a prop in other words...

Airfixx

Happy to wait for the right moment, but bring on MVP as a rutheless heel WHC... His attack on Matt Hardy was the shit.

SuckIt

Reaction score
On the current RAW roster i'd most like to see HBK win but it seems unlikely and I think Jeff is deserving of the title, even just a short time.

On other brands i'd love to see Kane or Taker jump to RAW and win the title, I myself personally, would love a heel Kane as WWE Champion.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
I am hoping to see HBK win a title!!

ice_edged

Reaction score
well seeing hardy as champion would be not sucha bad ide but not yet.. same goes for Y2J and jbl but only for a month or so .. man I just love to hate jbl..even if you know its all kayfabe you just hate him anyways lol cuz e has that heel aura all around him

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
well seeing hardy as champion would be not sucha bad ide but not yet.. same goes for Y2J and jbl but only for a month or so .. man I just love to hate jbl..even if you know its all kayfabe you just hate him anyways lol cuz e has that heel aura all around him

For a month?! One month?! :disgust1:

the dark knight

I'd like to see Jeff Hardy, MVP and CM Punk hold the wwe/world belt within the next 18 months.
all 3 of them? keep dreaming...maybe just 2 newbies, not more.

personally, i'd LOVE to see kennedy or jeff hardy as champs RIGHT NOW! both have never had as much credibility as they have now. both can deliver great matches AND, we'll finally get to see new faces with world titles. seriously, im desperate now...but lets hope they make it right, last time they got us cena and batista :thumbdown:

C4

Jeff Hardy should be given the WWE Championship straight away, for months and months I have been saying this: "Give the guy the a major Championship" he made his in-ring debut somewhere during 94' and till now the guy wrestles, he had amazing TLC Matches with his Tag team and had other good matches as a single as well. He got the short run in the Main Events (vs. Undertaker - Ladder Matches) but that didn't last too long. He has great mic skills and everyone knows that, after the whole HHH/Hardy storyline last month.

So, when you have a guy who has been in the business longer than most of the people and a young, talented guy then why don't you push him? Same is with Matt Hardy.

I think they should be given the Big Championships or should be joined as a Tag Team. It's no use just putting Jeff Hardy in an IC Title match at a PPV once a month, have him wrestle for the WWE Championship and have him win the WWE Championship!

SuckIt

Reaction score
^^Yep, by the way how many times has Jeff defended that IC title on PPV since beating Umaga? He hasn't at all has he?