Who would you draft in/out of SmackDown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
So because the companies aren't on the same level yet, the talent must be below the other standard?

Making yourself look good in a terrible company is much easier than making yourself look good in a company where u have to fight to just to get a match.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
This why ignore buttons are so epic, I haven't even see what he said. I'm assuming he called one of us a moron and then quoted some YouTube comment.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
"Making yourself look good in a terrible company is much easier than making yourself look good in a company where u have to fight to just to get a match."

So moronic.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No it's not, it's the opposite.

Moron.

nope its not the opposite lmfao. quit making a fool out of yourself.

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't get this Jeebak guy, he spews idiocy and expects holy praise. Then, when he's schooled he resorts to insults that have no substance. Pathetic.

Reactions: Snowman1 and Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
THEWWEMARK said:
I don't get this Jeebak guy, he spews idiocy and expects holy praise. Then, when he's schooled he resorts to insults that have no substance. Pathetic.

Your first post like ;).

That's JeebaK for you mate, we tend to ignore most things he say or correct him :)