• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who would you draft in/out of SmackDown?

Asskicker

Champion
True but Smackdown sucks to most people bringing down the WWE Title credibility.

Then again the last time the WHC title had credibility when it was on Raw with HHH being it's holder. I sure as hell hate HHH in many ways but that guy never ceases to amaze me back then. Now he's really boring and just throwing stupid storylines for himself for really no meaning. HHH = Born Heel

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
WHC was on Raw during 2008 Punk had a run with it. The WHC needs to be more prestigious at least it looks like a title.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Crayo said:
Miz isn't credible at the moment, he's been buried in every match he's in. He jobbed to Truth and Kingston cleanly, not to mention Cena. Had a decent run in the EC match and Rumble but that's it. He's good enough to become credible just by speaking though, that's why I'm putting him on SmackDown. It's about creating new feuds, have to remember that. Who wants to see Miz vs Cena/Punk/ADR again on RAW?

Del Rio is credible in kayfabe terms yeah and he's someone I've forgotten to put on SD, I'd probably put him there in the mid-card to boost the IC title, or put him in a tag-team perhaps with Christian. Both credible enough to boost those divisions.

Henry has been buried for the last 3 months, hasn't won cleanly for ages. Ziggler had a good spell but now he's stuck in a tag-team and isn't really needed on SmackDown, plus there'd be too many heels if I put him there before.

Jericho is pre-occupied and isn't around long enough for SmackDown, but you're right he's semi-credible. Swagger is nothing, is he even a heel anymore? #Sarcasm you get the point. Same goes for Kane. There's a difference between heels and credible heels who can main event without it being stale.

As said above, Del Rio is credible but can he get a reaction? Who has he not feuded with in the RAW main event? He needs to go to SmackDown in my opinion or drop to the US Championship on RAW. There is no credible heels on RAW, hence the move for Barrett and Rhodes.

Talking about that Barett got buried by Orton countless times in the past 2 months, and got buried by Santino at EC. Jericho got buried by punk, sheamus etc. So whats your point?
Everyone gets buried at some time or the another, that doesnt suddenly make them less credible.
If more heels are drawn to raw then we can only have heel vs heel on raw, and face vs face on smackdown. However ridiculous the idea sounds, coming from a moron like you im not surprised.
ADR Ziggler Jericho Kane Miz Henry can all be credible heels when booked right, so i dont see need for more heels in that show. How many upper midcard face does raw have again? Punk and Cena are main eventer, the only upper mid carder i can think of are R truth, Kofi and Zack Ryder, and none of them yet has what it takes to be a upper mid carder, all of them have been pushed many times without sucess, they are better midcarders and would be great for tag team matches. Raw needs face, smackdown need heels. The situation is simple, your twisted theory makes no sense.

Crayo

The Boss
JeebaK is a classic example of someone who doesn't know what buried means, if someone loses they're buried right?. Didn't read the rest because of that reason. Orton made Barrett look good (not burying) and getting eliminated in the EC doesn't bury you, like getting chucked over the top rope in the Rumble doesn''t bury you.

/Facepalm

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Does the Draft really even manner?

Anyways RAW
- Orton
- Barret
- Rhodes
- Big Show

SmackDown:
- CM Punk
- The Miz
- Rey Mysterio
- Jack Swagger (He needs it!)

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Crayo said:
JeebaK is a classic example of someone who doesn't know what buried means, if someone loses they're buried right?. Didn't read the rest because of that reason. Orton made Barrett look good (not burying) and getting eliminated in the EC doesn't bury you, like getting chucked over the top rope in the Rumble doesn''t bury you.

/Facepalm

getting eliminated at the EC at the hands of Santino does bury you.
You have any response to my post?
No?
Though so.
Thanks. :pity:

CM Punk said:
Does the Draft really even manner?

Anyways RAW
- Orton
- Barret
- Rhodes
- Big Show

SmackDown:
- CM Punk
- The Miz
- Rey Mysterio
- Jack Swagger (He needs it!)

lol thats basically moving the raw roster to smackdown and smackdown roster to RAW.

Crayo

The Boss
I didn't read the rest of your post, I've already explained that.

And no, Santino eliminating someone doesn't bury them. Please go read our help documents on wrestling terms/phrases and understand the meaning of the word bury, thank you.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Crayo said:
No room, they wouldn't have Bryan vs Rhodes/Barrett

That's why they are still credible. ADR goes after the belt and looks terrible at 'Mania, wins later after his character is exposed as one-note and nobody cares. Miz wins the belt and is booked terribly, then is buried at OTL, hasn't won a PPV event since without Kevin Nash's help, and hasn't won at all since December. Christian couldn't touch SuperOrton last summer and never looked like a viable contender to his title. Dolph Ziggler goes after the belt, then gets buried at RR and subsequently punished for something.

Rhodes and Barrett are two of the 3 most credible heels they have, and they haven't went after the belt. WWE doesn't know how to handle main-event heels.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Crayo said:
I didn't read the rest of your post, I've already explained that.

And no, Santino eliminating someone doesn't bury them. Please go read our help documents on wrestling terms/phrases and understand the meaning of the word bury, thank you.

Please go and read help documents for mental patients. Thank you :pity:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
JeebaK said:
Please go and read help documents for mental patients. Thank you :pity:

How many times does this guy have to flame you to ban him?
Or are you using him as a jobber, just a guy who's there to make us all look better?

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Draine said:
How many times does this guy have to flame you to ban him?
Or are you using him as a jobber, just a guy who's there to make us all look better?

from someone who thinks that austin aries is the best superstar of 2012 nothing else but a Blue post can be expected :pity: