Who Took Out The Undertaker?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
Wrong, McFly!
LOLCow.jpg

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I don't know where they're going with this storyline to cover up for his broken orbital bone honestly. Taker takes weeks off anyways like anyone REALLY misses the Undertaker. Now they're gonna make a storyline after it? Just to give Kane a little push? Pffft.

And a Taker/Kane 3 would just be bad.

Doomsday

Reaction score
McFly:
Undertaker defeated Team 3-D but sacrificed Bearer in a tank of cement because he was a liability; weakness.
Your memory fails you.
LOLCow.jpg

maty619

Reaction score
I could definately see Bearer managing Archer and Hawkins, that would be pretty cool, I still stick to Rey being the attacker it makes sense and would be entertaining.

noumenon

Reaction score
Most likely the anticlimactic result of it just being Kane. What a horribly cheesy way to explain Taker being out though. Someone killed him/ put him in a coma? The more I think about it maybe it was Drew... sat down and cut a promo in front of him... bam..

...god...

Reaction score
Please oh mother fucking GOD PLEASE let it be Triple H. PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE. Triple H turns heel, moves to SD, and the feud culminates in HELL IN A FUCKING CELL. Heel Triple H vs. Undertaker Summerslam? THAT'S FUCKING MONEY.

...god...

Reaction score
Triple H is also the only one that would make infinite amounts of sense and be the only one that isn't a complete fucking let down. Hawkins and Ryder? Are you guys even serious? ROFL.