Who Took Out The Undertaker?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
To reassure everybody that its not NXTWO, why would they attack him off screen when they didn't have a problem attacking Cena in the middle of the ring?

maty619

Reaction score
They attack Taker with the intention to announce it on Raw but they realised how pissed Kane was, obviously not expecting it because Kane and Taker haven't been close recently, and decided to attack Cena instead to make an impact.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
To reassure everybody that its not NXTWO, why would they attack him off screen when they didn't have a problem attacking Cena in the middle of the ring?

They had to give a reason for Taker not showing up; the guy has a severe break in his nose/face... which has him swollen up and black eyes and everything more than likely. If they would have brought him on TV and had him attacked, it wouldn't have been smart for Taker to absorb any punishment/you couldn't really hide his injuries with makeup.

It is highly possible if they continue with the NXT Invasion that Taker is one of their victims, but the hole I still see is that Taker ISN'T the champion... I mean, you have Big Show in one of the matches for God's sake, take him out if you're worried about a monstrous champion. The fact it's just the "most dominant" face on each brand still isn't enough of a link for me.

It also doesn't help that they didn't appear on SmackDown!, so chances are it's a Raw-only thing.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I am still saying Kane, but WWE has probaby got wind of the heavy assumption by the fans they will throw a curve ball into this, much like Kane carrying the burlap bag. Everyone "knew" it was Kane's old mask but ended up being Rey's mask, huge letdown.

Axis

Reaction score
My problem with it being the NXT guys is that it combines two potentially great angles. If the NXT guys do their angle, and we get a good storyline out of the Undertaker attack, then the WWE will have two must-see angles going on at the same time, something that never happens anymore. Having the NXT guys be Undertaker's attacker would certainly improve the NXT storyline, but I don't see how it could improve it so much that it would be better than having a completely unique angle. What I'm trying to say, without being too wordy, is that in this case the sum is not as great as the two parts.

Montana

Reaction score
My bet is Jack Swagger either took out taker, or paid someone to take him out. Makes sense if Taker was in line for a title shot.