• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should WWE get rid of????

Wrestling Station

Should get rid off the hipocrate fans :shifty:

But in general, they need to keep out the really old guys away from the ring, they may keep them as backstage or at ring side; but not to wrestle as they dont have it anymore.

SnackZ

good topic here.

Release: Khali and R-Truth
everyone else on everyone elses list should be moved to ECW to develop their characters/gimmick/skills. I see more benefit in helping these guys/gals reach their potential then throwing them to the curb.

LKP

Get rid of Khali, knox, hacksaw, goldust, eve, todd grisham, kizarny, shad, hawkins/ryder and dreamer.

Luke Flywalker

I'd re-evaluate a lot of the talent you're all saying to release:

Shad Gaspard - Looks completely bored in tag team, but when he's in the ring, he's dominant, exciting, and powerful. He's got good mic skills, and great charisma. I think he's got the potential to be a star in single's action.

Hawkins & Ryder - I think these guys can be a great tag team, they just need a double team move and a bit of a push. They show good tag team awareness in their matches, similar to Miz & Morrison, but they're kinda bland and dull for the most part. Let 'em work.

Kelly Kelly - No way, as I said before, she's done some amazing work, especially on the top rope. I say "injure" her, have her train under someone tough, and let her come back dominant. She's got the athleticism and charisma to pull this off, she just needs a character now.

Finlay - This may be the biggest face flop since Ric Flair. I miss seeing his craftiness come into play. He's not a good face, at all. Heel or send him back to training bitches.

Kizarny - His appearance alone could lead to big things. His in-ring work ties in as well... am I the only person who thinks he's overly similar to Jericho with a beard a long hair? Let him develop in the ring, and maybe throw in a brother storyline. He can be worthy.

Knox - I say sway away from the Blue big men who pick on little guys. It's cool with Kane because he doesn't have the look, but Snitzky, Heidenreich, etc. give this style a bad name. Knox is cool as fuck though, just do something a bit different, make him extremely dominant.

CM Punk - Fuck this MMA shit. I love the GTS and his "rushing attack" slaps, backhand & roundhouse... but I think he needs to shine as himself like he did vs. Rey & Eddie. Maybe even have him put together a run of matches with Rey since Rey's seemingly out of the WH Championship picture.

Kofi - I don't see him as a Jamaican being successful. Make him a street-thug from the States, somewhere like D.C., and he might be successful. I know the gimmick is played, but the options aren't.

Santino - His mic skills are great (even though his English isn't). His charisma is top-notch, and he can be funny if you can appreciate his sense of humor. Early on, he showed flashes of great talent (come on, beating Umaga for a belt!?). I think they can do something with him.

I say release Kung Funaki, Maria, Candice, the Bellas, Khali, Dreamer, & R-Truth. No explanation needed for any of them.

noumenon

-They only allow Shad to wrestle in hot tag ring clear duty because he kinda sucks...that's why JTG carries the majority of the load.
-Hawkins and Ryder were paired with Edge and still couldn't get over for fucks sake...enough is enough.
-Are you really suggesting that they do a gimmick where Kizarny and Jericho are brothers? WTF ARE YOU SMOKIN!?
-The only reason Santino defeated Umaga was because Lashley interfered. (However, I don't think there is anything wrong with Santino)

keg

I Think Dolf ziggler should go if they cant think of something else to do with him. Although i havent seen much of him in the ring but what kinda gimmick is shaking hands with everyone.

Lita_Hardy

Kofi - I don't see him as a Jamaican being successful. Make him a street-thug from the States, somewhere like D.C., and he might be successful. I know the gimmick is played, but the options aren't.

LOL, um...could Kofi make it as a "street-thug" from Jamaica? What, he cant be popular or successful if he's not pretending to be a G? Why dont we just refer to him as "that nìggèr on Raw" for god's sake.

:ranting_w:

LadyHotrod

I don't see how Kofi isn't a success just the way he is.....I would say he is doing a pretty good job of winningteh crowd over. They already have "street thug" characters. They don't need another one.

Chaingang23

Also, even though i kinda like him, the Boogeyman is on there 2. The Great Khali has potential 2 do stuff, but he needs 2 do it soon.

LadyHotrod

Boogeyman is cool, I like his gimmick, but he does nothing when it comes to wrestling. They just let him make random, pointless appearances and then you don't seem him again for months.