Who should WWE get rid of????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

who should wwe get rid.. In which i mean isn't market able, has shit in ring ability and mic skills/character skills are up to par..

This is who i think

Sim Snuka - After deuce/domino he has went generic, He is a bit older now so you would think his skills would of aged.. I do not see him as marketable and any sort of a draw since those days...

Shad - His mic skills and JTG are the things that are holding him.. ever since viewing s.series 2008, it truly showed me how much this guy hasn't improved, while JTG has.. He has been within WWE for a while now and no improvement in him...

Goldust - He is very well known like Hacksaw, but one thing with goldust fans can get bored with him straight after that bell rings, rather than hacksaw he may be very old, But the crowd know excatly who he is and get behind him in anything he does..(something that the NEW era of wrestlers lack)

curt hawkins/zack ryder - There in ring work is decent, But they don't suit a WWE.. They don't have any mic skills or character skills since they have been.. But i personal think maybe ROH or FIP would suit them much more and then maybe try WWE 2-4 yrs later..

Kung fu Naki - I think he may have some huge friends in high places to have his job.. Yeah his in ring work is decent.. But when you have seen a jobber for 11 yrs, enough is enough time for a change!

maria - Chick has been there since 2004... 5 yrs now and her in ring work is horrible.. Kelly kelly has been there less time and her work may be a bit better than hers.. (she is hot yeah, but you can see hot chick without turning on the tv, it's called a social life)

Ryan Braddock - i don't think the look or him suits WWE yet, He sort of reminds me to a Kevin throne of some sorts.. Not a good thing !!!

Tiffany - is she the white kristal to teddy penis at the moment.. :shifty:.. but seriously can this chick wrestle or what

Ones that probably stay within the company for a year or less and then re-evaulate in seeing if they have improved list:

Manu - I never saw anything in him since he debut...

Kelly kelly - hot chick, But her wrestling is just above kelly kelly

Jillan - has been there for about 4 yrs now i think.. haven't really seen any signs of improvement

layla - I don't mind her with regal.. she suits the classy angle but if regal was 5-7 yrs younger it would be more beveliable...

Hurricane helms (i have been a big fan of him since his 3 count days he had the it for c/weights.. But since his return to the company that liking has turned a 180 degree)...

Kizarny - no comment...

R-truth ( i like how he gets the feel from the crowd, But his wrestling skills have been the same for basically his whole career, it's like he doesn't wanna excellence his talent to benefit more)...

The great Khali - (the crowd may like him, But you must remember WCW use to tell there crowd who to cheer and who to boo..) I bet cha if you made Khali Vs Edge or Khali Vs Randy Orton or Khali Vs Y2J the crowd would cheer the other..

Boogeyman - he can eat worms yay good for him.. I can also put food in my mouth but i don't show it off to everyone... His character would be something that TNA would do imo something that wwe wouldnt do.. i guess thats why he is on ecw...

DJ Gabriel - not really a fan of him... but his wrestling ability is alright.. he just has a horrible gimmick...maybe he would work better in a different gimmick..

Ricky Ortiz - he's just someone i don't see being a top event player...

seX-Power

Release:

Candice Michelle- With her losing overness, gaining wait and still not improving, I can't see why she should be employed over the better divas.

Tiffany- Unless they want to continue Teddy's 75 year old pimp gimmick.

Jillian Hall- If they're not going to realise her good in ring skills and charisma, then they may as well stop wasting her and let her get noticed elsewhere.

Maria- Meh in both ring skills and hotness, her spot could be taken by Kelly Kelly who has improved much more in a shorter time.

Hawkins/Ryder- The only way I could see them succeeding now is as lackeys and them as somebody's bitches has run it's course. The WWE isn't the place for them right now, let them be utilized elsewhere, where they may be given a charachter.

Duggan- Put him backstage before he dies due to severe facial strain brought on by too much puppy dog faces.

Goldust- Make him a road agent and save him for rare appearances in the WWE, mostly for comedy. He's still over, but whatever. Pwnage tbh.

Sim Snuka- He is a disgrace to all the other 2nd generation stars who get pushed only because of their name, release him before he taints the Legacy (>_>) of the 2nd generation stars all over the world!

Ryan Braddock- Either send him abck to developmental and debut him as something other than a jobber, or release him. I never saw anything in him tbh, he screamed generic.

Kizarny- Gizet the fizuck out nizow. Or you know... repackage him.

Re-Evaluate and make decision in a year:

The Boogeyman- He can't go on like this forever, and I think a heel turn could spice him up. He has improved in ring, but not charahcter wise.

Shad- If he won't get better in ring, he should stop weighing the awesomeness that is JTG down and leave.

DJ Gabriel- If they can somehow manipulate his gimmick to have me not want to punch him in the face the I'll be happy. Possibly have Alicia Fox bitchslap him.

Layla- I don't see the need for her on the roster if she wont improve, or hell, even wrestler. There are other nice pieces of ass out there anyway.

Jamin Noble- If he's a jobber in a year, I say release him to allow him to be treated better and do things he deserves to be doing.

Manu- They need something for him to do. A bodyguard role would suffice.

The Great Khali- Pretty soon we will wear tired of the face run, and he can't go back to heel so he may as well just rest his knees and enjoy his position as the most powerful man in India.

Santino Marella- I highly doubt he'll be funny in a year, he's hardly funny now to me. Either make him a more serious heel by then or make him improve in ring.

R-Truth- Stop rapping. STOP IT NOW.

Dolph Ziggler- I don't think his gimmick will maintain him getting heat for another year, so he'll either need development or a pink slip.

Reaction score
Pink slip.

Kizarny - Well, I don't think opinion matters here. It's going to happen.

The Boogeyman - Hopefully Christian, Jamie Noble push this talentless novelty trick out to pasture.

Chavo Guerrero - Never liked heel jobbers. At least with Kung Fu Naki or Jimmy Wang Yang, the audience pops and has a soft spot for them. Wishful thinking, I guess.

Jesse - Do something with him other than being Festus' almost invisible sidekick, or give him a chance to flourish elsewhere.

Hornswoggle - Shoot the parasite dead FCS!

I don't know if the WWE get anything worthy in return for handing out paychecks to Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder, Ryan Braddock, Manu, Sim Snuka so I won't judge.

The Clash

Reaction score
The Great Khali, Jimmy wang yang, Deuce/sim snuka, kizarny.

CenaMark54

I wouldn't get rid of anyone on Raw. Maybe just move Sim and Manu to ECW and give them a chance there. I think everyone else on Raw is doing a great job and playing their roles well. The show has had a good flow to it as of late and everyone noteworthy is involved in some sort of a feud.

Smackdown:
The Bella Twins: I hate novelty acts.
Jesse: What has he doen in the last two years?
Kizarny: His gimmick sucks.
Mr. Kennedy: Send him to developmental to learn how not to be a jackass.
R Truth: Quite possible the worst wrestler I have ever seen.

ECW: The only thing I would do is as stated earlier, send Manu and Snuka there to form a tag team. The ECW roster is pretty solid with a lot of potential. I like the addition of Christian. He will bring back some prestige to the brand and the title and help to put over Swagger.

imported_Eugster

Reaction score
They ahould get rid of Mark Henry, Khali, Kizarny and the Edge Heads

BookerWSM

Reaction score
Charlie Haas, Cody Rhodes, JBL (Or have him do something else besides wrestle.) kelly kelly, Eve, Kizarny, Swagger, Ricky Ortiz.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Mark Henry
Manu
Sim Snuka
Jillian Hall
Hawkins & Ryder
KOZLOV!!! Can't belive I'm the first person to mention him.

I'd keep the Great Khali purely for the comedy value. I'm actually a fan of R-Truth, I like his athletic style. And I don't think Chavo should be released, I think he should be higher up the bill. Looks like he's in the US title picture which is good.

noumenon

^Cody really?......really? I would have said that a few months ago but not since this whole Legacy thing. boo on you buddy.

Just from buzzing through the roster page....

R TRUTH (I've said it many times...but if this guy walked past me in the crowd and said "AAAAAA'WASSSUP!?!?" I would fucking shank him with my car keys)
Hornswoggle
Mark Henry
Ricky Ortiz
Jamie Noble
Goldust
Manu
Sim Snuka
Jimmy Wang Yang
Hawkins n Ryder
Kizarny
Ryan Braddock
Khali
Scotty Goldman

BookerWSM

Reaction score
Well sorry I just think Cody Rhodes can't wrestle. And why release Mark Henry??

noumenon

Because HE can't fucking wrestle.
Yes...let's release one of the top young second generation talents who is paired with the top heel in the company right now. BRILLIANT...simply brilliant.

BookerWSM

Reaction score
Well before they formed the legacy they should have released him. Or never even hire him.

noumenon

Okay...so you're saying that he's alright now...but they should have released him before he had the chance to develop? Sooooo... I suppose WWE should have released Rock when he came out with his afro and Islander gimmick?
Or maybe they should have released Cena when he debuted in his generic little tights trying to beat the clock on Kurt Angle.
Or maybe Randy Orton when he debuted in his generic gimmick
Yeah...good call.

J

Damn you pissed him off lmao but he is right releasing someone just because they've had no time to get up and running is a really dumb idea.