Who Should Ric Flair’s Final Match At Wrestlemania 24 Involve...???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

who you guys want Flair to fight in his farewell match??

• Shawn Micheals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulk Hogan

• Ricky Steamboat

• Sting

• Triple H

• Batista

• Undertaker

• Vince Mcmahon

• Mick Foley

• Randy Orton

• Total voters

vickymania

Reaction score
Flair should be given a choice of his own,i guess..Nature Boy would love to have HHH take him on..it will be more interesting if HHH is champ by that time..will the Game give his mentor a title shot in his farewell match?? he deserves championship no: 17

vickymania

Reaction score
Pwmania.com

- Sources close to Ric Flair is saying that his claims of returning to the ring later this month has not been confirmed. WWE have not scheduled Flair in for a return date. As previously reported, Flair is going to return for a final run and have his career come to a close at WrestleMania 24. After he is retired from wrestling he will spend most of his time on his business.

things r heating up on the flair front..its definately farewell time for Flair at WM24..now the big thing..what kind of match and who will be the opponent..

tnafan454

Reaction score
Flair Triple H and HBK in a triple threat that would be a good match in my opinion due to the respect they have for Flair only thing is 2 WM main eventers are used

Wooderz245

Reaction score
It won't be Hogan, he's done with WWE. They had a falling out a while back, and Hogan is in the process of getting the money to start his own federation to compete against WWE.

With Wrestlemania being in Florida, I'd like to see Ric Flair vs. The Rock. But I doubt that will happen lol

I'd love to see Ric Flair vs. Batista for the WHC at Wrestlemania. Have Ric Flair win the gold in the Main Event on the biggest stage of them all for his final match then retire it on RAW the next night. Flair has always said he wanted to end his career 'on top, and on his own terms' and I think Batista would love the opportunity to face his long time friend and mentor in his final match at Wrestlemania.

It is also likely because McMahon wants Flair to retire so is going to put obstacles in his place as large as he can, so its likely Flair will be in the Royal Rumble Match, and i doubt that they will let Flair's career end by having him thrown over the top rope. And Batista even said in WWE Magazine a few months back that his dream match would be to face Ric Flair in the main event at Wrestlemania

vickymania

Reaction score
partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Ric Flair signed a new three-year contract with WWE. He will remain a full-time company employee after retirement.

At the last WrestleMania, Steve Austin came up with the idea for every single match of Flair's to be a "win or retire" match.

The storyline is expected to conclude at WrestleMania.

Agreat move by WWE by retaining Flair for another 3 years..Steve Austin's Idea of every match being "Win or Retire" is pretty clever..can we see Flair challenging for the Gold at WM24?? if he wins,he'll retire on his own,but if he loses,he has no choice but to retire..

Jabroni

Reaction score
i think he should face HHH suits them , who better than hhh to finish it off hhh is argubly the best

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
He should lose to Orton, it would work with the legend killer gimmick.

vickymania

Reaction score
he has fought with Orton already..i wonder if WWE can manage to bring either Hogan or Sting for his final farewell match..i do expect Flair to show up on all the 3 shows of WWE till WM24,so the road to WM is pretty interesting..

Freak_Zilla

Reaction score
i voted for mcmahon since my thoughts it will end up like this.

until mania he beats all that mcmahon throws at him until he says at mania u will have to vs me or something like that along the lines ? like he beat all mcmahon had so its him left?

Travis40

Has anyone thought of David Flair? Father vs. Son, Vince has someone attack Flair for money, turns out to be David. David vs. Ric at WM...both of their last matches...and Ric wins, and they embrace in the ring...

kingovkings

Reaction score
id like to see 4way with flair,HHH,Orton, and depending on what way the storyline is gonna go running up 2 wm24 either HBK or Y2J. if the story with orton and Y2J is still going then stick y2j in but if thats all done with then id really like to see HBK in there just for the respect he has for flair it would b a really good match and an aswume way for flair to go out in the ring with 2 superstars who really have a lot of respect for and are really close to,and orton who flair and HHH helped him out when he was starting out back in the evolution days

CenaMark54

Has anyone thought of David Flair? Father vs. Son, Vince has someone attack Flair for money, turns out to be David. David vs. Ric at WM...both of their last matches...and Ric wins, and they embrace in the ring...

I think I just puked. No one wants to see David Flair, especially in a high profile Wrestlemania Match.

All signs point to HBK.