Who Should Ric Flair’s Final Match At Wrestlemania 24 Involve...???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

who you guys want Flair to fight in his farewell match??

• Shawn Micheals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulk Hogan

• Ricky Steamboat

• Sting

• Triple H

• Batista

• Undertaker

• Vince Mcmahon

• Mick Foley

• Randy Orton

• Total voters

MTG

Reaction score
Um actually i see trips cheating to beat flair on new years but then i see flair begging for one more match against Triple H at WM. Flair wins, retires.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Resulting in Randy Orton clean pinning him in the center of the ring, then giving him a running kick to the head and legend killing him. *daydreams* Ah, what a glorious day that would be...

i wouldnt mind that even. it would give him a great push...

king0fkingsdx

Reaction score
Well it's been rumored that Sting will be making his departure from TNA and arriving in WWE. Also, why would WWE release sting merchandise if he was never in the WWE. This is a big sign that sting may be on his way to the WWE, as well as to WrestleMania 24.

Sting and Flair's big rivalry in WCW was great and if I had to choose who should be in the ring last with Flair, it would be Sting, to finally finish off the long rivalry. However, I said that he "should be the last." Now, in reality I believe Flair is not going to lose at 'Mania, and he will never retire.