Who Should Ric Flair’s Final Match At Wrestlemania 24 Involve...???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

who you guys want Flair to fight in his farewell match??

• Shawn Micheals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulk Hogan

• Ricky Steamboat

• Sting

• Triple H

• Batista

• Undertaker

• Vince Mcmahon

• Mick Foley

• Randy Orton

• Total voters

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Dusty Rhodes, Dusty Rhodes, Dusty Rhodes.

I don't even care if Dusty isn't in ring shape, it would make for a great WM moment.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
This is really hard, Flair isn't one of those legends that retires then comes back and wrestles for months then disappears and does about 4-5 retirement matches after. Who ever faces Flair, Flair would probably request him to either "pass the torch" or "one more match" type match.

Acideyez

Reaction score
I would agree have it against the champ,have him win. Then he retires as the champ and they hold a tournament for the belt. If only Arn Anderson could actually wrestle I'd like to see them wrestle against each other again.I just hope he has the most memorable send off. He's definetly deserved it.

Enigma22

Reaction score
if it could be anyone i would want to see ric flair vs sting at wrestlemania 24 but thats not gonna happen.

vickymania

Reaction score
a match against HBK or EDGE will be good one as well..Flair cantake on Edge anytime so i think if egde is the champ going into WM24,give flair the title match up as his farewell match..

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I don't think his last match will be for the title, any title infact. They wanna keep his '16-time' intact. Shame really.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I love to see evolution back for a 4way that would b awsome,if not that then flair vs HHH and or HBK but deffo got 2 have trips involved him n flair are so close.but what ever they do decide for flair i hope its a big affair cos he deserves it whooooooooo:yikes:

Bradders

Reaction score
Flair vs. Edge in a 2 out of 3 falls match would be a dream match for me and the fans. It would be exciting and not as slow and you could have Flair nick it at the end to win the title, Edge will have main event status for life after ME Wrestlemania with Edge and everyone is happy. Flair needs to win the RR.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I don't think Flair should win any title in any way. I honestly HATE win they let a leaving superstar win the title in their last match just to vacate it the next day. What's the point? We already know they're a legend, leaving with the title is over-the-top. And then when someone just as good, if not better, than Flair retires, they won't give them the title on their last match (i.e. Trish<Lita).

dstebbins

Reaction score
"Who should be in the ring with Flair in that last match…???"

Well, since Ric Flair is regarded as the greatest of all time (which, statistically, he is, since he holds the world record for World Heavyweight Championships at 16), it's only fair that we put him up against another greatest of all time. Of course, most of those guys have already been done: HBK, HHH, Hulk Hogan (back in WCW). However, there is one man -- oops, I mean one legend -- who, to the best of my knowledge, has never wrestled Ric Flair, not once, whether for a title or for a fued. So, as DX would say, I've got TWO WORDS FOR YA!

THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DZNUTS3113

Reaction score
have Ric Flair fight Vince for part ownership then have Ric back on Raw as the match maker of the show

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I wont act like I like Ric Flair but I still think hes done alot for wrestling and I believe he should have a ME match as the last match of his career. I wouldnt even object to him winning the title once more. I think a Batista match is very likely but I think who his opponent is going to be depends on whether they are going to let him retire in victory of he chooses to job and put someone over in a really big way on his way out.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Um, HELLO! Am I the only person who sees the logic here?

WrestleMania 24 + Ric Flair + The Rock = *does Cryme Tyme voice* money, money, yeah yeah! money, money, yeah yeah!

Come on, people: I'm not right often, but I am now, and you know it.