who should be the next wwe champion for smackdown, raw and ecw?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwdhulk

Reaction score
i think the future of wwe is a few wretlers cody roads has the potentiol to become the raw world champion in the next couple of years he has alot of agility and curisma. he seems to be meant to be a wrestler as far as the future of smackdown there are some guys i think could be the next world champion i dont personally like his character his name is mr. kenny but it makes him a good heal. in the future of ecw and the next sworld championthey can bring back the alpha male

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i think the future of wwe is a few wretlers cody roads has the potentiol to become the raw world champion in the next couple of years he has alot of agility and curisma. he seems to be meant to be a wrestler as far as the future of smackdown there are some guys i think could be the next world champion i dont personally like his character his name is mr. kenny but it makes him a good heal. in the future of ecw and the next sworld championthey can bring back the alpha male

You're saying who should be next champ, before ranting on about Rhodes being a champ in the next couple of years. Are you implying you want Cena to hold the belt for the next couple of years?

Mr Kennedy isn't that good. I don't wanna see him on top. Overrated as hell.

Next Champions:

WWE - Edge
WHC - Batista
ECW - Jack Swagger

That's who they'll probably be. I want Orton to be next WHC, but it won't happen.

seX-Power

Too lazy to rant, I'll just wait for CT.

WWE- Edge, at either the RR or NWO.
WHC- Randy Orton, at somewhere near ONS or JD.
ECW- Jack Swagger, at around Summerslam.

RaBBiT MKV

Reaction score
I just have an off-topic question. Does the -144 stand for how many people have left him bad reputation?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Raw- Orton, his time is now to have a loooonng reign with a few good angles

WHC- Edge, hopefully around judgement day

ECW- Evan Bourne, hes amazing, and the last step to the big time is threw the ECW title

seX-Power

^ ur rite man

jef hardi shud be champoin for 144 timz coz hee iz awesm but i donot lik thatt egde guye coz he iz meen he shudnot geat eny mor titals

edit- to mista rabit

OOC- I forgot about Evan Bourne, he is probably my choice for ECW. However, I can see the Matt Hardy reign going for 9 months.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
^^^ha hahaha talking in WWE369 talk I see. Anyway back to the topic, yeah, if not Bourne on ECW then Henry, because I kinda like him

seX-Power

Mark Henry = God

I marked for that middle-rope, out-of-ring senton he did at Armageddon. That was sick.

Airfixx

WHC - Orton (After Mania).
WWE - Edge (Screw Jeff for the title at Mania... Edge first ever heel to win title at WM... Biiiig spot from Jeff after the match... Everyone still goes home happy)
ECW - Matt to continue for the forseeable future. Possibly The Miz (should Matt's reign outlast his teaming with Morrison; whilst the former Mr Nitro begins his push on another show)...?

Evil Austin

Raw - Orton with the help of Legend after Mania
Smackdown - Edge I mean he just got it and plus with Jeff being over the moon he should have gotten it after Mania and let Edge hold onto the title for a bit longer.
ECW - John Morrison lets face it he is the best thing ECW has right now.

CT Styles

It's unbelievable how... well, there's really no word to describe it. It's so frustrating to see your threads. I have manged to dissect this complete drivel and realize that you completely screwed up and it doesn't make sense. So, I'll just do what everyone else did. Say who we think should be the next World Champions in WWE.

World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton; not for a while though.
WWE Champion: Edge.
ECW World Championship: Evan Bourne.

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
WWE - Taker
WHC - Jericho
ECW - Should just get rid of it not worth shit... Finley w/o hornswagle

Ed_cena

Reaction score
whc: rko after wm25, between backlash and ons.(legacy climax)
wwe: edge either wm25 or backlash.
ecw:evan bourne wm25

Kizza

WWE: Edge after a long reign by Jeff
WHC: Orton at Wrestlemania, 2 title wins in a row imo
ECW: Who cares? Probably Swagger or Bourne, most likely Bourne cos he is practically mega over by ECW standards.