Who needs a good push?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Well, unless you watch Heat you don't have a problem as you won't see him anywhere else

PeepShow

^For the past few months yeah, but as I recall, he was on Raw about every other week around WM time.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, but the fat bastard tried to moonsault, got stuck with his belly, botched and got injured. Now, he is on the ultimate stage before being fired...teaming with Hacksaw.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Bury: Triple H, John Cena, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Chuck Palumbo, Batista (Not necessarily make him job, just put him in a storyline that keeps him out of the HC scene for a while)
Minor Push: Kevin Thorn (Once he gets his old look back, dear god, he looks like a crack addict now), Jamie Noble, Jimmy Wang Yang, Gregory Helms (Maybe, we'll see how he is when he recovers)
Major Push: Mr. Kennedy, Kane, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Jesse and Festus (For tag team, obviously)

And get another Vampire diva for Kevin Thorn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are you serious??? Why would anyone watch Raw if all those guys got buried? I just had to comment on that because that might be the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard.

Anyway, I think that Mr. Kennedy needs to get a major push, he was in line for one before the steriod thing. I also think that Matt Hardy needs one and the same goes for MVP. I also think that John Morrison should get a push, probably minor. I'd really like to see him with his new gimmick on Raw feuding for the IC belt or on Smackdown for the US title.

I don't really understand why everyone is calling for Jeff Hardy to get a major push. He's in the middle of one of the most ridiculous pushes that I've ever seen. He's turning into the poor man's John Cena, he hasn't lost a match in at least 3 months, that I can think of anyway.

SuckIt

Reaction score
Kane deserves a push, 1 WWE title in 10 years that lasted 24 hours? EH EH

Batista should go the other way, as should Khali.

On the Raw side id like to see Santino get a minor push, I just like him for some reason, and HBK should win 1 more title before he packs up.

CT Styles

^^ I think HBK should win that title in his last match at a WM

Major: Kane, Mr. Kennedy, John Morrison, MVP, Chris Jericho, Mickie James & Shelton Benjamin
Minor: Matt Hardy, Jesse & Festus & The Edge-Heads
Call-Up: Cody Rhodes
Bury: Big Daddy V! & Khali!

jrock210

Reaction score
Major- Mr. Kennedy, HBK one final time, Kane, Jeff Hardy
Minor- Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio (Cruserweight), London/Kendrik (Tag Team Gold), (If Jeff wins the WWE Championship stirp the title and give:) Y2J the push for Intercontinental
Bury- Super Crazy, the Miz, SNITSKY!!!!!, big Fatty V
Negative Push- Cena, Orton, Batista

PeepShow

^^ I think HBK should win that title in his last match at a WM

Major: Kane, Mr. Kennedy, John Morrison, MVP, Chris Jericho, Mickie James & Shelton Benjamin
Minor: Matt Hardy, Jesse & Festus & The Edge-Heads
Call-Up: Cody Rhodes
Bury: Big Daddy V! & Khali!

What in the hell is that supposed to mean?

PeepShow

cause hes mexican?
Not necessarily. Basically b/c he acts like a douche and thinks he's cool b/c he fakes people out hundreds of times to think that he cant speak English. He's just lame. There's really nothing else to it.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Super Crazy sucks, I agree with peep about his whole pretending not to speak english thing.

I forgot to mention Kane in my major push category. I agree that he should have a title sometime soon. It's hard to believe for as long as he was in the main event scene that he never got the belt for longer than 1 day. As far as I know he's not like an HBK that won't do house shows or anything like that so he could easily hold the WHC for at least a month. He's worked hard for a long time and he's never had any problems that I know of so I think it'd be great to give him the belt for awhile, but I doubt it'll happen.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
major: cm punk,mvp,jeff hady and kennedy.
minor(to ic and us level): helms,santino,dreamer and carlito.
bury: lashley,big daddy,palumbo and mark henry.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Major Push - M V P
Minor Push - Carlito
Getting into the WWE Colt Cabana
Negative Push/ bury Big Daddy V loses a buried Alive match to taker and returns when and if he loses all his fatness