• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who needs a good push?

Yes, the famous Thread is back once again!

In professional wrestling, a push is an attempt by the booker to make the wrestler win more matches and become more popular with the fans. A push can also be based on a single major win against a major star (for example, Shelton Benjamin's 2004 winning streak over Triple H), and it is not uncommon for a push to be accompanied by a turn or a change in the wrestler's gimmick. Pushing is usually done for new wrestlers. This is essentially the opposite of a bury. A bury is a sort of negative push for wrestlers.

Who needs a good push in the WWE right now? Is it funaki? Or Matt Hardy? There are different types:

Major Push - [For the WWE or World Championship/ "ME" Status, Main Event, Higher in the card]
Minor Push - [Intercontinental Championship, US Title/ jobber to midcard etc..]
Getting into the WWE [Just to Enter the WWE, from Development to Major Shows, Paul Burchill to ECW/ etc. etc.]
Negative Push/ bury [A guy pulled off from the Main Event, stripped of a Championship/ fired/ Cena fired/ Khali killed...etc.]

So? Who needs a good push? :wassat:

For some weeks or this month, I want Jeff Hardy to get the "ME" Status and the big push, I'll fill others later! Jeff Hardy has worked hard and really deserves the big one! He should beat Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble, if not then maybe have him win the Money in the bank ladder match at WrestleMania!

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Bury: Triple H, John Cena, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Chuck Palumbo, Batista (Not necessarily make him job, just put him in a storyline that keeps him out of the HC scene for a while)
Minor Push: Kevin Thorn (Once he gets his old look back, dear god, he looks like a crack addict now), Jamie Noble, Jimmy Wang Yang, Gregory Helms (Maybe, we'll see how he is when he recovers)
Major Push: Mr. Kennedy, Kane, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Jesse and Festus (For tag team, obviously)

And get another Vampire diva for Kevin Thorn.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Bury- D.H Smith, Randy Orton (send his ass to ECW)
Minor- Jillian Hall, Deuce, Domino, Funaki, Kane,
Major- Umaga, Mark Henry, Kevin Thorn

Everyone else can stay where they are.
Santino needs to get pushed infront of a mack truck.
That cliff shit is old.

PeepShow

Major: MVP (WM and after), Mr. Kennedy (See what he can do), Mickie James (Women's Title)

Minor Push: William Regal (maybe put some prestige back to the IC Title), Kenny Dykstra (New gimmick US title push maybe)

Minor Push down: KYJ (Unless he goes back to Y2J, take him back down to the mid-card)

Bury: Dave Taylor (I wonder...)

The Rated R CMStar

I just can't help to laugh when people say that John Cena, Batista, HHH, Orton and HBK need to be bury, lol.

Major Push: MVP(I want to see MVP vs Taker) and Mr. kennedy.

Minor Push: Gregory Helms(if he does comeback), Matt Hardy. Carlito

Bury: Snitsky, Khali.(Not exactly bury, more like fire)

Enigma22

Reaction score
Major Push- Jeff Hardy definitely and Kane should get his mask back and get pushed

Minor Push- Matt Hardy... give him a minor push and then like this time next year give him a major push... maybe sooner... also push shannon moore in the cruiserweight division and put rey mysterio there too... carlito and santino should get minor pushes as well...

Bury- Mr. Kennedy until he actually puts on an entertaining match... he hasnt imo since Wrestlemania... put him in a stable with edge and the major brothers or whatever they are called now..

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Major Push: MVP he could pull of face but he's a better heel. He should be in the World Title Picture this year.

Minor Push: Tommy Dreamer. I would like to see an Original win the ECW Championship. I think it would be a good storyline.

Negative Push: The Miz. I hate him...

Nation

Major Push:Mr.Kennedy give him a fucking world title already.John Morrison/Elijah Burke if you consider winning the ecw world title a major push.....

Minor Push:London/Kendrick give them the world tag title or send them back to sd and give them the wwe titles.Carlito give him the IC title.Val Venis,Regal and Funaki(Do something with them they deserve it).

Negative Push:Jeff Hardy send him back down to the lower mid card.

Bury:Lashley(Get some charisma asshole) and Super Crazy.

PeepShow

Major Push:Mr.Kennedy give him a fucking world title already.John Morrison/Elijah Burke if you consider winning the ecw world title a major push.....

Minor Push:London/Kendrick give them the world tag title or send them back to sd and give them the wwe titles.Carlito give him the IC title.Val Venis,Regal and Funaki(Do something with them they deserve it).

Negative Push:Jeff Hardy send him back down to the lower mid card.

Bury:Lashley(Get some charisma asshole) and Super Crazy.

Hahah, totally forgot about him, but yeah, just get rid of that douche. I just cant stand him for some reason....