• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the overall best member of The Shield

Who is the overall best member of The Shield?

• Seth Rollins

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Dean Ambrose

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Roman Reigns

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Dean Ambrose is the best.

However I felt he really got held back a lot, they wanted Dean Ambrose to have sort of a crazy gimmick, but the way they wrote him just came off as silly, or "wacky" I guess, which didn't work out all that well. Dean Ambrose can do crazy, he did it very well as Jon Moxley but WWE won't let him bring that side out.

I don't get the hate for Roman Reigns when it really shouldn't be on him. Part of it is annoying smarks who get mad when something doesn't go the way they want it to go, and part of it is WWE's writing. He's said some dumb stuff in promos, but I don't see how anyone couldn't see that it was terrible writing on WWE's part and not something he wrote himself. You can tell he has a lot of natural charisma if they'd just let him do his own thing, but WWE insists on him being the next John Cena, so people are stuck with that.

But those are just my opinions which probably don't matter seeing as I don't even watch anymore.

Rosie

Dark Side
Dean Ambrose is the best.

However I felt he really got held back a lot, they wanted Dean Ambrose to have sort of a crazy gimmick, but the way they wrote him just came off as silly, or "wacky" I guess, which didn't work out all that well. Dean Ambrose can do crazy, he did it very well as Jon Moxley but WWE won't let him bring that side out.

I don't get the hate for Roman Reigns when it really shouldn't be on him. Part of it is annoying smarks who get mad when something doesn't go the way they want it to go, and part of it is WWE's writing. He's said some dumb stuff in promos, but I don't see how anyone couldn't see that it was terrible writing on WWE's part and not something he wrote himself. You can tell he has a lot of natural charisma if they'd just let him do his own thing, but WWE insists on him being the next John Cena, so people are stuck with that.

But those are just my opinions which probably don't matter seeing as I don't even watch anymore.

You commented on a WWE Thread. This is truly a Christmas miracle.

WWEFan1995

Jobber
I do believe in my books that Dean Ambrose is the one that broke out the most he's been everywhere done everything imaginable. He will go so far in his career! Look at him now where will he be in 4 to 5 years from now?

The Phenom

I do believe in my books that Dean Ambrose is the one that broke out the most he's been everywhere done everything imaginable. He will go so far in his career! Look at him now where will he be in 4 to 5 years from now?
Dean was my favorite when the sheild first began.....He was the stand out guy to me with his wild and crazy antics.....But overtime Seth has just evolved into a better wrestler and I feel Ambrose has been lazy as of late.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
At first, it was Roman Reigns. Then Dean Ambrose, then Seth Rollins in his singles run. They're all good, you just need to appreciate them differently.

Right now, Roman Reigns is the badass, but poorly booked. Dean Ambrose is the funny guy with a silent, but serious attitude. Seth Rollins is like Triple H - this smart, calculating, demented little shit.

I posted the same poll on my Wrestling Nerd-Out group on Facebook (it was a tie between The Lunatic Fringe and The Architect, BTW). My vote goes to Dean Ambrose, as an overall athlete and entertainer (nothing entertains me more than the Ambrose Asylum - the look on Chris Jericho's face when he saw the thumb tacks!), although Seth Rollins is one of my all-time favorite heels and an impressive athlete in his own right (he used to be my favorite, from his Tyler Black days through the Destruction Of The Shield). I am not a fan of Roman Reigns at all (I never liked him as Roman Leakee, and I think that a "Juggernaut" should have more entertaining/engaging finishing moves, but that's just me). I did enjoy watching him as part of Shield, however; now, without the overall tag team dynamic, I find him to be the weakest. If he ever went heel (I can dream), maybe I'd find him interesting. For now, though, I wish everyone would stop pushing him. I was okay with the push for Demon King Finn Balor because that was unique and metal as hell. Maybe if Roman Reigns would come up with a new finishing move, he'd strike me as a legit player. (I feel like this post may anger some people, but this is just my personal opinion.)

Solid Snake

Champion
I posted the same poll on my Wrestling Nerd-Out group on Facebook (it was a tie between The Lunatic Fringe and The Architect, BTW). My vote goes to Dean Ambrose, as an overall athlete and entertainer (nothing entertains me more than the Ambrose Asylum - the look on Chris Jericho's face when he saw the thumb tacks!), although Seth Rollins is one of my all-time favorite heels and an impressive athlete in his own right (he used to be my favorite, from his Tyler Black days through the Destruction Of The Shield). I am not a fan of Roman Reigns at all (I never liked him as Roman Leakee, and I think that a "Juggernaut" should have more entertaining/engaging finishing moves, but that's just me). I did enjoy watching him as part of Shield, however; now, without the overall tag team dynamic, I find him to be the weakest. If he ever went heel (I can dream), maybe I'd find him interesting. For now, though, I wish everyone would stop pushing him. I was okay with the push for Demon King Finn Balor because that was unique and metal as hell. Maybe if Roman Reigns would come up with a new finishing move, he'd strike me as a legit player. (I feel like this post may anger some people, but this is just my personal opinion.)

There are more people on this forum that dislike Roman than actually like him. lol The voting makes that obvious. He needs to be built up naturally not forced on us.

The Phenom

I am not a fan of Roman Reigns at all (I never liked him as Roman Leakee, and I think that a "Juggernaut" should have more entertaining/engaging finishing moves, but that's just me). I did enjoy watching him as part of Shield, however; now, without the overall tag team dynamic, I find him to be the weakest. If he ever went heel (I can dream), maybe I'd find him interesting. For now, though, I wish everyone would stop pushing him.
100% spot on right there!

TheAceOne

The Artiste
I cant think of anything I like about Roman, so its between Ambrose and Rollins.

For me, Rollins is the better athlete, but Ambrose is the better entertainer. That being said, Ambrose is my favourite of the three.