Who is the overall best member of The Shield

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the overall best member of The Shield?

• Seth Rollins

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Dean Ambrose

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Roman Reigns

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
ShieldMasks.jpg

So me a my two brothers were watching the highlights of Raw and Smackdown because they were too busy to watch this week. Anyway long story short we entered into a conversation about Roman Reigns and the Superman punch (for whatever reason they really like the move) to each his own I guess........ Anyway I digress that convo turned into who was the best member of The Shield? I personally feel that it is "The Architect"....... My brother Sosa feels it is "The Guy" (I know right WTF)....... and my brother Twon is going with "The Lunatic Fringe"......So I want you guys to break the tie and a little feedback on why would be nice as well. WHO IS THE BEST OVERALL MEMBER OF THE GROUP?

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Seth Rollins, there really is no competition. They were pushing Ambrose during the Shield as the leader, but he can't hold a candle to Rollins. Rollins has the charisma, the skill, the look, you name it.

It's unfortunate his title run was a bit lackluster, but he was really the Shield for me.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have said since the beginning it was Seth. Everyone loved Ambrose, then moved on the Roman, and now people finally see Seth for the great wrassler he is.

He can not only sell moves good, he can take them and he has only improved over time where both Ambrose and Roman hit their peaks (for the time being). Not to mention his mic skills as both a face and a heel. A lot of people will argue that because he injured Sting and Finn he is "too dangerous" but these types of things can happen to anyone who steps in the ring.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I can always count on J Fox.....always has a nice educated answer which I can relate too.....I agree brother! Also I like the name change @jakethesnakeplissken.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I can always count on J Fox.....always has a nice educated answer which I can relate too.....I agree brother! Also I like the name change @jakethesnakeplissken.

Thanks! That means a lot.

Yeah, the name is cool. I'll probably go back to Jacob Fox after a while just because I am so used to it. But I've been in an "Escape From New York" mood lately :)

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I have said since the beginning it was Seth. Everyone loved Ambrose, then moved on the Roman, and now people finally see Seth for the great wrassler he is.

He can not only sell moves good, he can take them and he has only improved over time where both Ambrose and Roman hit they peaks (for the time being). Not to mention his mic skills as both a face and a heel. A lot of people will argue that because he injured Sting and Finn he is "too dangerous" but these types of things can happen to anyone who steps in the ring.
At first I was very big on Ambrose but his Championship run did nothing but hurt him too me.....It was incredibly boring and I felt he was a very lazy and dry champion.....Seth is great even tho he had the bitchy heel role for awhile.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
At first I was very big on Ambrose but his Championship run did nothing but hurt him too me.....It was incredibly boring and I felt he was a very lazy and dry champion.....Seth is great even tho he had the bitchy heel role for awhile.

Yeah it seems like that did ruin him quite a bit. Seems like a lot of people have hopped of the Ambrose train because of that.

And yeah, I normally don't care for whiny heels (Miz for example) but Seth, idk, he didn't annoy me.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The match with Lesnar at WrestleMania didn't do anything for Ambrose either. And the whole Ellsworth thing... I know a lot of people liked it, but it made me take him a lot less seriously.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Yeah it seems like that did ruin him quite a bit. Seems like a lot of people have hopped of the Ambrose train because of that.

And yeah, I normally don't care for whiny heels (Miz for example) but Seth, idk, he didn't annoy me.
It worked for him because he had the authority behind him....It took me back to the old Corporation days (Man I miss Vince being heavenly involved in story lines like that)

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It worked for him because he the authority behind him....It took me back to the old Corporation days (Man I miss Vince being heavenly involved in story lines like that)

Yeah Vince was hilariously good, he just always knew how to put on a show. Seth and HHH going at it in the future should be good as well.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Yeah Vince was hilariously good, he just always knew how to put on a show. Seth and HHH going at it in the future should be good as well.
Yes it will be amazing and it has the back story that makes it that much better! I know Hunter is probably dying to get back in the squared circle.

Reactions: Gman003
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
To sum it up. Ambrose and Reigns have a ridiculous amount of potential but that's floundered massively. Rollins is the only one who has comfortably stepped up to main event talent.

Reactions: Gman003

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I think all three guys are great at what they do...

I believe Seth Rollins is the "best" out of the 3...
but Dean Ambrose is my favorite...if that makes
sense..

I think Reigns is pretty good...but...he just seems
kind of bland compared to the other 2.

I mean...this is kind of hard to decide...I mean...
I've only seen Seth's penis...so he has an unfair
advantage...

God...I can't believe I was the first one to bring
that up...