Who Is the Most Overrated Wrestler in the WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
ok...doesn't change the fact that he's the WHC and Edge and Jericho are going for the WHC...

...god...

Reaction score
Omg, can't believe I forgot to name them. By far the most overrated team/group of people in the IWC.

The Hart Dynasty.

Reaction score
Raw:
MVP: his Promo are decent, But his Matches have gone downhill year after year. His best feud was with Benoit. But to be honest it was a decent feud. Nothing too special. Matches were about **1/2-***1/2 standard

The Miz: i don't really dig his ability, But some of the crakt is alright. His Promo's/character is similiar to an Youth Kennedy. With the Brash, Young, Cocky, Arrogant. His Catchphrase isn't all that good, he just says Awesome! kinda similiar to Kennedy saying Kennedy pauses Kennedy!. Just Miz isn't injure prone.

Smackdown
Kane: Never saw anything so special with him in the past 15 years of his Career, My favourite match of his would against HBK Unforgiven 2004 or his Match against Shane o Mac. But there is heaps of reason as to why kane hasn't been used for the World CHampionship feuds on PPV. but i still don't know why people wrap him.

RC Styles

Reaction score
This Thread Needs To Bump....anyways, The AWard Goes to THE undertaker. nuff said

OrtonMark54

Reaction score
Raw:
MVP: his Promo are decent, But his Matches have gone downhill year after year. His best feud was with Benoit. But to be honest it was a decent feud. Nothing too special. Matches were about **1/2-***1/2 standard

The Miz: i don't really dig his ability, But some of the crakt is alright. His Promo's/character is similiar to an Youth Kennedy. With the Brash, Young, Cocky, Arrogant. His Catchphrase isn't all that good, he just says Awesome! kinda similiar to Kennedy saying Kennedy pauses Kennedy!. Just Miz isn't injure prone.

Smackdown
Kane: Never saw anything so special with him in the past 15 years of his Career, My favourite match of his would against HBK Unforgiven 2004 or his Match against Shane o Mac. But there is heaps of reason as to why kane hasn't been used for the World CHampionship feuds on PPV. but i still don't know why people wrap him.

Don't you ever disrespect the Miz by comparing him to Kennedy again.

Reaction score
Omg, can't believe I forgot to name them. By far the most overrated team/group of people in the IWC.

The Hart Dynasty.

They do well for the limits they have imposed upon them by the WWE (and no, I don't mean moves, more time constraints and lack of pushing of tag teams). They've put on some good matches with The Dudebusters over the past month or so on Superstars.

NasJayz

Reaction score
By the IWC
Edge, Christian, Danilan Bryan, Chris Jericho, Drew McIntyre.

Not hating ether I like some of them.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
DANILAN BRYAN

seX-Power

Reaction score
They do well for the limits they have imposed upon them by the WWE (and no, I don't mean moves, more time constraints and lack of pushing of tag teams). They've put on some good matches with The Dudebusters over the past month or so on Superstars.

Post was made probably before those matches happened.

Reaction score
I already posted somewhere back then, but John "I don't sell for ANYBODY" Cena for sure.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Zack Ryder was extremely overrated when he was relevant.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
Obviously cena won't count so i'm going with

The Miz
CM Punk
Batista
Randy Orton
DAVID ORTUNGA

maty619

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan for sure, he can wrestle a good match but he is the most irritating wrestler in the world, worse than Heath Slater.