Who Is the Most Overrated Wrestler in the WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
Drew McIntyre. I'm sure his time is coming but all of this crap surrounding him and being McMahon's "chosen one" is stupid. He had good matches with Morrison but that's it. They changed his music and now he's great? He hasn't done anything except walk slower to the ring.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
If Mr. Anderson/Kennedy were still in WWE all the fans that loved him before would be all over his dick again.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Post was made probably before those matches happened.

They performed perfectly well in their matches against CT, Colons & DX.

HD, on evidence, just need more air-time.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
I'd like to add Triple H. Mostly because of the last 4 years. He hasn't done anything special. Some good matches here or there but an amazingly dull Wrestlemania main event last year, 3 DX reunions for the kids. Let's sell some glow sticks, WWOOOOPPPEEE!!

Airfixx

Reaction score
HHH has almost single-handedly made ME-ers out of Jeff Hardy & Seamus in the last 18months. Not to mention giving Ted & Cody one hell of a rub.

What other top star in the company can boast that?

....NONE.

*Taker - Main evented with Edge for 6 months during 2008 then crushed the momentum of CM Punk & Jericho.
*Cena - Protected with questionable finishes which, despite pressumably being 'designed' to still make his opponent look good, in fact acheive the opposite.
*Orton - Granted he gave Kofi a rub, but he coudn't capitalise.
*HBK - Part of the Priceless rub, but that's about it.
*Batista - Heel or Face, STILL all we get is "I want a rematch".