Who is the most deserving?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I don't think you understand what you're talking about. His mic work for both gimmicks was incredible! The way he spoke was just riddled with awesome.

Medo

Reaction score
John Cena easily :p

I'd say guys like Cody Rhodes and Zack Ryder.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Zack Ryder has nothing for the package, I mean, honestly, it was nice to see him pushed but he flopped underneath the pressure, sure, he gathered a huge following but he couldn't stain the level that people expected of him, but most defo should of a proper United States Championship run.

Cody Rhodes best work was when he was Phantom of the Opera-esque gimmick but his current gimmick is pretty damn bland and boring but at the end of the day, his newer gimmick isn't pushing material unfortunately.

From the current roster, the only two I wanna see some nearer to the World Title/WWE Title is Damien Sandow & Ryback (Not a massive fan of Ryback but he'd be great as a Champion in my opinion). NXT/FCW roster, they need to bring up Dean Ambrose & Bray Wyatt.

You're welcome.

Pete

Reaction score
I lol'd. His current character isn't anything to push really. He's best suited for tag teams.

Repackage him then. Have him get a little better on the mic. Then push him into an IC Championship feud or something. I mean the dude has the best finisher in the biz and he's just being wasted, whilst a guy who uses a Big Boot is WWE Champion.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Best finisher in the biz? Are you serious bro? Your obsession with high flyers is kind of ridiculous. Sheamus is World Champion because his character is actually interesting and people like him. Sheamus has a better arsenal of moves than you think, but I do believe someone said they were limited because people love the Brogue Kick.

Pete

Reaction score
450 Splash FTW. That move is ridiculously awesome. The only move I've ever seen that beats it is the 720 Corkscrew Moonsault, but every video I saw of it, it was botched. And that's not a finisher.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Flips do not equal maineventer, never has and never will.

You need a personality to back it up and need to be able to captivate people, something most people who do mere flips do not have.

Anyways, the most deserving people are not listed here. I'm not going to say who is deserving because wuite frankly most don't deserve shit, alot of these guys on the roster are squandering opportunities left and right.

WWE needs to get rid of guaranteed contracts and have these guys actually work for their money. That is how you get people who are hungry, you need a carrot to pull the cart and WWE doesn't have one anymore.

Used to be the champions deserved their titles and got more money as a result, now the guy curtain jerking is making the same as the guy who is IC champion.