Who Is The Highest Paid TNA Knockout? - Two Reportedly Make Over $100,000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

i just remembered the best suicide note ever!!! lmao here it is :

"date

hey guys guess what?,
keep on reading. how r u? i hope u r fine. I am not fine. as u can no doubt tell from me hangin frm the ceiling fixture! u r the ones who drove me to this. i was doing just fine untill u fuckers came along. i hope ur happy now that i'm god damn dead.

(sign)the corpse in this room

ps. FUCK YOU PEOPLE!!"

^^that could come in handy for all suiciders lol

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The August 2011 issue of the UK based wrestling magazine Power Slam notes the sizable pay discrepancy among the female performers of TNA Wrestling.

The magazine states that Mickie James and Christy Hemme are the highest-paid female talent in the organization: each earn more than $100,000 per year. Meanwhile, the rest of TNA's female wrestlers and personalities (Angelina Love, Brooke Tessmacher, Cookie, Jackie, Madison Rayne, ODB, Rosita, Sarita, SoCal Val, Tara, Traci Brooks, Velvet Sky and Winter) earn far less: $600 per appearance or less.

Karen Jarrett's salary is unknown, but the magazine indicates that she commands an above average appearance fee.

James and Hemme command the highest salaries because both were high-profile performers in WWE and thus are more valuable than the other women due to their name recognition. Though the magazine does not indicate which female talent earns more, it is noted that both make a similar low six-figure amount per year. Hemme, however, solely works televised events whereas James additionally appears on the company's live event tour.

Hemme's reported salary has drawn criticism from fans and colleagues who feel it's exorbitant for a female personality. The Honky Tonk Man claimed last year that her contract renewal with TNA last year was for three years at an annual rate of $175,000. He also said that Eric Bischoff, a huge supporter of the former WWE Diva and Playboy cover girl, helped Hemme obtain the high-end deal. Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer would not confirm the veracity of the former WWE star's claim, however, he did say that the deal made her the highest paid female performer in the company.

Reports of Hemme's salary last year reportedly upset some of her female co-workers.

At the maximum second-tier rate, a TNA Knockout who appeared on every single television and pay-per-view event over the course of a calender year, 64 in all, would garner $38,400 at most. TNA solely covers airfare, leaving talent to cover all other expenses including lodging, wardrobe and medical. There is also no downside guarantee, thus meaning talent only get paid when they are used. And while the company holds numerous non-televised events, each tour features a rotation of two to five female performers.

Velvet Sky, who is arguably the organization's top homegrown female star, is believed to be earning the maximum rate of the second-tier salary cap. Her contract renewal with TNA last year reportedly called for her salary to be bumped from $300 per appearance to $600. However, she is an exception to the rule on salary hikes for female talent. Gail Kim, Awesome Kong and Shelly Martinez (a/k/a Salinas) have all publicly stated that they left TNA because organization officials denied their requests for a pay raise
The gulf in salaries is pretty damn shocking really. I can totally understand Mickie being a top earner because unlike Christy, she was actually high-profile. The salary Christy gets for being an announcer (an awful one at that might I add) is absolutely disgusting and shouldn't even be with the company. I'm honestly surprised that given how much time and focus the KO's get and that actually draw amongst the highest ratings, if not the highest that they don't get paid to reflect that.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Easy E by the sounds of it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Could have sworn she got her new deal before Eric got there which means she got a hell of a agent.

But anyways basically Christy and Mickie are the only ones who have salaries well the rest don't get a dime if they aren't on the show which is really sad. Mickie deserves her deal but Christy obviously doesn't. I don't think she got much name value anymore anyways. I feel sorry for those girls to get paid shit yet have to cover basically all their own expenses for even their woredrobe.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Could have sworn she got her new deal before Eric got there which means she got a hell of a agent.

But anyways basically Christy and Mickie are the only ones who have salaries well the rest don't get a dime if they aren't on the show which is really sad. Mickie deserves her deal but Christy obviously doesn't. I don't think she got much name value anymore anyways. I feel sorry for those girls to get paid shit yet have to cover basically all their own expenses for even their woredrobe.

Yeah she got a 250k deal out of Dixie after AJ fucked up her neck. This is talking about her latest extension from when Hogan came in.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Tara deserves more than she is getting if this is the case.

jamie

Reaction score
tbf id be fucking delighted with 600 quid for ten minutes work