Who Is The Highest Paid TNA Knockout? - Two Reportedly Make Over $100,000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
the comtemplation...

of suicide is getting stronger all the time. my family hates me, doesn't trust me, and think im a drug addict. i have always thought about this as the easy way out, and it really is, i won't need to worry about anything, wont need to feel any more pain, all in all, this is the simplest way to end all of my problems. so much for me going to NJPW and being a big famous wrestler. there aren't many reasons for me to stay. my mother told me on my birthday i will grow up to live in a tent, working at mcdonalds, and saving change for my drugs. after things work themselves out, they always ALWAYS get worse than they were before. i just don't think i can deal with it anymore. I'm uncertain about my choice, so if you see me on don't say he was trying to get attention... i am writing this on here because i talk to you people more than most of my real friends, and im just saying what's on my mind.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I am just going to say this: Suicide is the worst way to go out because you don't appreciate how much you have, I don't care what you are thinking but you must still have something that makes you feel at least ok or a little bit good, live for that, your 17 just run away or move out and do something with your life. There is still stuff for you to live for, you just aren't looking at it hard enough, there is always something there. Plus suicide makes you look like a little bitch.

the dark knight

DAMN! i wouldnt commit suicide even if my life depended on it :(

just chillax mate my parents told me the same shit 6 hours ago . but instead of drugs they mentioned internet and game addiction :S . they just say to motivate u . they dont really mean it so dont worry . stay cool with them and ignore the shit for a while . get good grades and they'll shut up .

Reaction score
haha i feel better now.

dark knight, you wouldn't commit suicide if youre life depended on it? then you'd die either way.
LW, good points, i was having a panic/anxiety attack when i wrote that and on top fo that my gf was threatening to dump me, and i had no where else to talk about what i was thinking so i posted it here. and good point, it doees make me look like a little bitch

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Ya it would be better to just get the hell out of where ever you are and start life, get a way of making income (whether it be illegal activity or not). Don't let them bring you down, fuck that shit. If you believe their bullshit then they win.

Reaction score
haha i feel better now.

dark knight, you wouldn't commit suicide if youre life depended on it? then you'd die either way.
LW, good points, i was having a panic/anxiety attack when i wrote that and on top fo that my gf was threatening to dump me, and i had no where else to talk about what i was thinking so i posted it here. and good point, it doees make me look like a little bitch

i know how that exactly feels like dude . This happend to me last week actually because i got problems with family and my gf was the only one who i could go to then last week she wanted to break up wid me and i really fought for her to get me back then i wrote a suicide note and wanted to commit suicide but last min my gf brought me back without being forced and well i stopped my attempt.

Montana

I agree with most of what has been said.

You gotta look for the positives in life. I can rattle off all the bad things i have going on, but at the same time there are a few good things too. Sure they may be small to others, but if it makes ya happy. Try and focus on that. Even something like wrestling, I knwo thats a real good escape for a lot of guys. Either watchin or doing so.

Wrestling Station

To think about it, i will tell you something, Life is not cheap. Your soul is not cheap either.

Committing suicide is a cheap way to lose life. I dont see that anyone of us would like to die with no purpose in life. Atleast you should have achieved something you and your family be proud of. As you know, it started since Adam and Eve, and it will continue till end of life. So you should pass your good to the next generation if you want to make family. You should pass good knowledge to the public if youre gonna be a scientist or a teacher.

You are as a messenger, so you should be helpful to others, for others to be helpful to you.

newcreature

Reaction score
I think I might be the only person here that's actually tried it. If you think it's bad before you try to kill yourself, imagine how low you'd feel after you screw it up. In a strange twist, attempting suicide was the best thing that ever happened to me. For one, it didn't make me look like a bitch. I've got this awesome four inch scar going up my left wrist. Two, it showed me who I could really trust in my life. The only people that visited me in the hospital was my cousin and two of my friends. I cut everyone else out of my life. When I was commited to a "mental health facility"(loony bin) I met my girlfriend who is now my fiance and I'll be getting married in three months.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Through early morning fog I see
The visions of the things to be
The pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see...

[Refrain:]
That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.
The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say.
Suicide is painless

*I try to find a way to make
*All our little joys relate
*Without that ever-present hate
*But now I know that it's too late, and...
[Refrain]

*The only way to win is cheat
*And lay it down before I'm beat
*And to another give my seat
*For that's the only painless feat.
[Refrain]

The sword of time will pierce our skins
It doesn't hurt when it begins
But as it works its way on in
The pain grows stronger, watch it grin
[Refrain]

A brave man once requested me
To answer questions that are key
"Is it to be or not to be"
And I replied "oh why ask me?"
'Cause suicide is painless
...and you can do the same thing if you please

Reaction score
thanx for that, i know it is throwing away way too much.

and congratulations newcreature, i hope all goes well with that

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The reason I'll never do it is because I want to experience my life for all teh good and the bad that will come.

Also, I don't believe in an afterlife so... seems kinda pointless to me

dodonumber2

Reaction score
wow and only 17 and wanted to end it >>>>> you got so much your going to go thur and it's not all rosey and fun but just remember there is someone that would be effected deeply ,emotionally, if you did go thur with it ... IT's hard age to be i remember when i was 17 ... being a mother i would hope ya could go to your mom and tell her your down she'll help you see gave you life and it would i'm sure upset it to know ya going to take it away