Who Goes Home In 2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
Curtis Axel 100%. He's not done anything of importance since The Nexus and is now just boring, he's got no personality, he's got no reason to compete, at least that I see. He's just filler on shows like Superstars. Actually, is that even still on? I know it was on the network for a while but new episodes aren't getting added

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Well...Jack "No" Swagger is the first one to go...well done by those who called it...

I think?

Paige probably will be released, no questions.

Some others come to mind are Jack Swagger, D-Young, Titus O'Niel, and Curtis Axel.

I wouldn't jump on Hideo yet...his injury recently was because he was facing someone still green and they botched an easy powerslam. He can still be a solid IC Champ on the main roster at least, or be a major face in the CW division that they need.

Where is my twig?

P1Goat

Jobber
Reaction score
So with recent rumours of Jack Swagger being released from his contract(good grief!)who do you think are the current deadweights in both Raw and Smackdown that need to go?
RAW
1.Mark Henry-He honestly should have retired at wm32.He doesnt show up much anyways.I first thought about Big Show but he still can pull off decent matches(like vs Strowman).

2.Primo&Epico-Its astonishing to think that these 2 are in wwe for nearly 10 years while we have lost Benjamin,MVP and Matt Hardy.WTF!Their los matadores gimmick was funny but now they are losing handicap matches.

3.Goldust-See Mark Henry
4.RTruth-Just go away.His gimmick hasnt changed and its awful to see his forced comedy.

5.Curtis Axel-No explanation needed

SMACKDOWN
1.Apollo Crews-Sent him back to nxt asap and repackage as a monster heel
2.Dolph Ziggler-His career is done.He will never be a main eventer(thankfully)
and he doesnt even fit as a IC Champion.He adds nothing to tv except boring feuds nobody gives af.
3.Curt Hawkins-LOL.Why did he even come back?
4.Kane-Not a hard feeling here.But his singles matches gets slower everytime i see.Maybe have a tag team run or something.

Hon'ble mentions-Titus ONiel,Darren Young,Bo Dallas,Emmalina,Mojo,Botch Cara and The Ascenscions

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Since we already have a thread regarding who's about to be released from WWE, I merged your thread with this one.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Could English be next? I hope not, i'd send him back down to NXT and then he could develop more and hopefully not be used as jobber if he ever got called up again.

Axel, Goldust, Shining Stars, Hawkins and O'Neil are possibilities. They're not releasing Mojo now that he's won the ATGMBR.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- PWInsider is reporting that WWE has released NXT prospect Theophilus Agbi. Agbi was signed to the WWE Performance Center last October. As noted, WWE also released NXT talent Chris Atkins and backstage interviewer Andrea Ocampo this week.

Source