Who Do You Think Will Be Vince's Illegitimate Child?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tnafan454

Reaction score
i don't no if this is funny or sad

it's funny cause nobody expected it so it was a moment of laughter thing but this is sad if they really couldn't finad anything better then a lepercuan and ruined a potentially good storyline attempt

MTG

Reaction score
Well noone has thought of this yet, Jaimie noble will now be teaming with vince, thus giving him a bigger push. And at the same time maybe finlay will be involved in this fued thus beniffiting 2 superstars instead of one and maybe when kennedy is back he too will jump into the fued.

3lions

Reaction score
Finlay and Jamie Noble in a ME feud with Vince? Deary meeeee!

PeepShow

Their original plans for the storyline had to be scrapped due to Kennedy's suspension, so instead of panicking and pushing a guy like Dykstra to the top (someone who doesn't deserve a push to midcard let alone ME), they turned it into a comedy skit. It's not something I'd have done, but it did make me (and the crowd) laugh when it was revealed.

Ummmm, ok. I guess Im confused at all your peoples logic. What made you guys laugh when Hornswoggle was revealed other than laughing "Hahah, there goes anyother fucked up storyline". I mean honestly, who the fuck didnt see this coming other than Trav who kept sayin it was gunna be Coach or Cade. WTF...lol.

Think about it people. BASTARD SON. (Little Bastard, AKA Hornswoggle) From Green Bay. Its not Kennedy. The only other person that is from there is Hornswoggle. Things are looking up. Hmmmm. :g: I wonder. DURRRR
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x308/sscreature/Stewie-Blue.gif​

I mean, right after Kennedy was suspended, VKM started refering to him as his "bastard son" I guess I just dont understand you people. If you saw this coming like most of you should have, its not that funny. But wait, I forgot, you are all Blue.
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x250/saber_kitty/Blue.gif​

EDIT- This is not by any means directed squarly at you 3Lions, just at all you people in general

3lions

Reaction score
Actually, he referred to his 'son' as his 'Bastard son' for the entire storyline. No matter what you choose to believe, Kennedy was due to be revealed as Vince's son, hence the reason why he was on the front cover of WWE Magazine for this month discussing the angle. Also, yehhh as it got closer to Raw last night, it was more likely that it was going to be Hornswoggle who would be his 'son', but it was still funny seeing it unfold - to me anyway. Just becuase you expect something to happen, doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

Congratulations on your sarcasm and images though. Very well done.

PeepShow

^Did you even watch Raw last night? Every time he was talking about his son, he said "Bastard Son". I guess you didnt......

3lions

Reaction score
Yes I did watch raw last night and if you read my post you will have seen that since the START OF THE STORYLINE he has been referring to his son as his BASTARD SON (although he did also refer to him as his sired child, or something like that). I watch Raw every week. That's the reason why I talk about that show and not the others.

And like I said, the closer it got to the 'revealing' of his son, it did seem more likely it would be Hornswoggle, but you never know with WWE.

PeepShow

^LOL, sorry bout that, my mistake. Need to read more carefully. :p

But ya, it was pretty damn obvious that after Kennedy was suspended, that it was gunna be Hornswoggle. I just dont get where some of your peoples logic was coming from. Coach? Cade? ROFL.

IMO, the best situation would have been Triple H. I know he doesnt need any more MAIN pushes and stuff, but this would have had so many different directions that you could have wnet with that, it would be sick. Now all we get with Hornswoggle is what you guys call funny. I just dont see what is so humorous about it, but thats just me.

HHHforever

Reaction score
So if Hornswoggle, Finlay and Noble get into a fued over this does that mean Vince is going to be on Smackdown all the time??? I would highly doubt that.

I think that once Kennedy returns something will happen where he enters the picture again. There is no way that they could possible keep this angle with Hornswoggle. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this supposed to turn into a WM main event type fued? Do you honestly think that Hornswoggle is going to be in the main event there?? No way, something has happen to change this. I was so pissed off when it was announced as Hornsewoggle this has to be the biggest disapoinment in the history of WWE. I gotta believe something has to change

I agree with Peep though, HHH would have made for an awesome fued. That was what I was hoping for, but I figured it wouldn't happen since he won the poll on WWE.com. Hopefully VKM comes to his senses and fixes this. By the way did anyone else notice how Vince almost said that HHH is married to Stephanie?

-TJ-

Hornswoggle McMahon? Doesn't sound right.

This storyline is gonna last about a month and then they will do some other stupid storyline and turn it all into a big bubble and explode after a while lol. Well a HHH and Kennedy fued would be cool, but i hope vince comes to terms with it isn't gonna work and changes it.

3lions

Reaction score
A while back when it was reported that Vince wanted to do an inscest storyline with himself and Stephanie, everyone was calling him a sick bastard. Now people are saying Triple H should have been revealed as his son, where another inscest storyline would have developed, with Triple H banging is half sister and having a child with her. Yhh, Vince is the sick fucker ...

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Hornswoggle vs. Cena for the WWE TITLE, haha, o vs. HHH, Vince claiming...IF YOUR MY SON THEN MAKE USE OF YOURSELF, GO AND BEAT HHH IN THE RING TONIGHT, that would be a funny match, Hornswoggle hits HHH in the shin with the Shaleighley, THAN, Pedegrees HHH....That sounds entertaining, old school WW....F