Who Do You Think Will Be Vince's Illegitimate Child?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Ok pretty straight forward topic, title says it all really.

Ok i have to agree with the most of the Rumours and say it's Mr Kennedy.
If you have noticed all the top guys are in current Storylines.

Khali/Morrison

CM Punk/Morrison

King Booker/Triple H

Randy Orton/Cena

Etc, Etc you get my point the only guy who is an actual player who isn't really in a storyline is Carlito and Mr Kennedy, so that kinda makes me believe that it is him further, this is how i would do it.

If John Morrison is the Illegitimate Child

If i had the choice i would have picked none other than John Morrison to be the child.
So we could have Morrison drop the title to Punk at Summerslam and then leave him to feud with Burke and or Cor Von.
While this would also keep Morrison busy and bringing some good exposure over to ECW, becuase that seems to be the only thing lacking in ECW at the moment a good storyline. This would also be great for the career of Morrison to really establish he's new persona. It would involve Morrison going after Vinces money but here's what i would do i would have Morrison stay the heel and have the McMahons as faces i would have Shane hugely involved in this because he always gets a great crowd pop and would be more over as a face. Not to mention he is a very credible wrestler and Morrison Vs Shane McMahon; would defiantly hold up it's own.
In the end it would see Morrison and the McMahons comming together and re-forming the Corporation for a second time.

If Mr Kennedy is the Illegitmate Child

Ok it would be mostly the same with the idea of Kennedy going after Vinces money, although i would play Kennedy as the Face with mainly keeping Shane out of this and leaving it to Vince but i would still have Shane involved somehow. Maybe make it some how Kennedy is robbed and entitled to something. Basically the same ending with McMahons and Kennedy re-forming the Corporation drawing Kennedy alot of heel heat.

Bottom Line.

Who I Want: John Morrison
Who I Think: Mr Kennedy

Great One

He's also probably the only believable wrestler who could pull off looking somewhat like Vince.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
mr kennedy........kennedyyy

[SIGPIC]carajo[/SIGPIC]

Reinvented

Reaction score
We all know its Mr.Kennedy.....Kennedy but I would like to see sumone not expected like Ric Flair and then they find it was wrong or sumthing like that.......Could also explain why Flairs a 16 time World Champ..

Trips V.2

Reaction score
It's Mr. Kennedy. It's set in stone.

1) Kennedy was supposed to be involved in the explosion angle to begin with.
2) Vince keeps looking at Kennedy and not saying anything.
3) Kennedy has a significant walk.
4) Kennedy looks like him.

and last but not least....

think about it.

Vincent KENNEDY McMahon.

phantomgerald

Its' likely to be Kennedy, I would rather it be CM Punk. It would propel Punk, and he's at least established enough and has a long career to go. Also, Kennedy will probably be main-eventing even if he does not get into this storyline, whereas Punk could make or break his career status in this storyline.

Dairydude

Reaction score
I think it's obvious that it's Mr. Kennedy but it should be a lowercard guy that needs help with a push

Kenny Dykstra would be a good choice, as he's a great talent that just lacks an angle to make him marketable

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Good point. Dykstra needs to go somewhere. He would be a good pick because he also looks somewhat similar to Vince. It could work.

Still Kennedy though.

catacomb31

Reaction score
It will most likely be Kennedy like rumors are saying, but i would also hope they know the rumorsa are out there so why not shock everyone else and say its someone besides Kennedy. The angle is rediculous anyways, and baring the fact his name is kennedy and vinces middle name is kennedy, it would be different to have it be someone else.

whats next.....whos the mother? will she be in the WWE? depending on who it is she might come in and be Kennedys manager while kennedy fights mcmahon at a PPV for a share of the company, money, or something.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I am pretty sure it is Kennedy. They are building it up to be him. Unless they swerve at the end. I hope it will be the return of Y2J worked into this angle. Hes supposed to be returning and this would be the perfect opportunity.