Who Do You Think Will Be Vince's Illegitimate Child?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

I dont think that Vince will choose someone with no mic skills for a big storyline like that. Thats why i dont believe Rey to be involved in this storyline.

Reaction score
it's almost impossible to guess cause they can change it till the last minute,but it is one of the most interesting storylines of the year.

Montana

Things are looking up? ....wtf

Sooo its not kennedy??? Or what?

I hope the wwe doesnt screw this up. If the "things are looking up" have anything to do with anything, it could mean its a really short or tall person, or someone that looks up. If i had to guess i'd say Randy Orton, cause he always is looking up

Soulpower

I'm sorry to ruin the party, but I felt it necessary to ruin your hopes and dreams for a deserving talent on getting the McMahon rub.

Snitsky. And you know McMahon will do it. After the absymal reaction he got a couple weeks ago, he probably will see it as a chance to finally get him over.

And considering that WWE usually blows these sorts of major storylines with things like this (Rikishi running over Austin), I guess we can't rule it out....I think it could be interesting if CM Punk was his son, because you could do Vince trying to bond with him and offering him a beer or something and Punk just slapping him around. I'm NOT suggesting a new Austin vs. Mcmahon rehash, I'm saying you play this as Vince seriously trying to bond with his son and just totally not getting it. Think Dr. Evil and Scott Evil.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
CM Punk. That would be a good one although it won't be lol.

Knowing Vince, he'd probably have Snitsky since the crowd didn't react that much when he faced Cena.

I'd like it to be Punk which would make for an interesing turn of events. Punk vs. Shane would be great.

Reaction score
It could be Punk I mean things are looking up because he...errr...well by next monday things will be looking up as in his career moving forward finally.

It also could be Jamie Noble. LOL. He is always looking up right. Only person he doenst look up to is Horswoggle. But as it has been said. We cant even begin to guess, like with Kennedy. We all started thinking it, but in the end, no matter what happens, WWE can change it at the last minute. So it could be 50 different people now. I just hope they dont go with one of the people that they have kinda...eliminated on the show...that would be dumb.

OR OR...HOWARD FINKEL :roflmao:

Marvel26

Reaction score
Its either going to be someone really tall or someone really short. On that note it should tecnically be Khali or Hornswoggle. However, I think that they said that so everyone immediately bases that on size when in actual fact it could be sombody who looks up to Vince in a respective way or something. So on that note I see Kenny Dykstra who, when in the Spirit Squad, lokked up to McMahon. Then I think it could be someone who looks up all the time and then I think of Shawn Michaels who looks up in his entrance and we haven't heard anything about his return dates.

kingovkings

Reaction score
lmao hbk now that would be good all the history and bad blood between him n Vince that could make for a hell of a storyline love that to happen

3lions

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but i have a bad feeling it could be Snitsky who is revealed as Vince's son. It's no secret he will do anything to push this guy, and this could be his best way, athought it would be a TERRIBLE IDEA that would backfire.

Other possibilities: CM Punk / Sting

Obviously Sting wont' be his son, but when the 'clue' was given, his name popped into my head (his entrance). Punk is a strong possibility, but I doubt it will be anyone outside of the Raw roster.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Could you guys think that it could be Triple H? I know its a long shot, and a terrible twist if true. But, Triple H was on the tron and the guy said "things were looking up", and the tron is up.

It is a known fact that Vince wanted to do a incest angle between Shane and Steph, but of coarse it got shot down by Steph(thank god) but would she agree to it with Triple H, as they aren't really family?

Triple H vs Kennedy. This rivalry is going to happen one way or another, and this may be a way to start it, as Kennedy will be jealous of Triple H.

Triple H has been feuding with Vince for a year now and they have been doing it more and more lately, so who knows.

With Vince's promo last night of him being proud of Mr. Kennedy, its clearly going to be a face to be revealed as McMahons son, but now it can be anybody.

But, having HHH as his son would take away from Triple H's legend. Not to mention a series of silly and ridiculous story lines that will follow.

Reaction score
Perhaps it is still Kennedy?

But it could be a hint that it is Jeff Hardy. He is one of the most notable wrestlers to be in Ladder matches. In which you have to "look up" to win the title. And since Hardy one..."Things are looking up!"

Defiant One

Reaction score
Obviously someone tall or someone short, but personally I've been thinking tall. Preferably someone from the Raw roster. So to me based on all of that, I think Khali or Snitsky. Snitsky can finally get over and actually get a reaction. Although Khali is from Smackdown eh I'm not really sure exactly how he'd benefit from it but its just a feeling I've been getting.