Where's Carlito to go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I am having a hunch that there will be a Rated RKO sorta thing with Carlito & Orton. I have a feeling after Cena drops the title he and Carlito will feud, A Cena/Carlito Street Fight at Unfgorgiven mabey? Or have him win the IC Bely & Feud with Jeff Hardy & Umaga until the Royal Rumble, I see him having a nice run in the Rumble, entering early & lasting until the final 5 or 6.

He won't be ready for A world title title run for about another year or two. Love to see him as a face Champ on SD.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
I hope they don't pair Orton up in a team right now. He needs to be WWE Champ right now. Not to bother with Carlito. I think that Carlito could possibly help Orton win at SS. That'd get him serious heat.

btman

Reaction score
I don't think Carlito is going anywhere BIG anytime soon... They've got Kennedy, HHH, HBK, Cena and Orton on Raw... Why Carlito over one of them?

vickymania

Reaction score
Carlito can fued with Umaga at the moment for IC championship..if it doesn't help,he should be moved to different show,cause he's not in the frame at the moment for WWE championship..WWE should not waste his talent as they have done with Master's..he's doing nothing great in SD..maybe it might help if carlito goes to ECW..their roster needs some good superstars and carlito will be a good choice..there he can definately challenge either Punk or morrison for the ECW championship..

Reaction score
i agree for a feud between carlito and umaga,they both come come fron the isles and there's a difference in style between the brute force of umaga and the technical skills of carlito,it would make up for an entertaining feud and a great ppv match.

reaction

Reaction score
i love carlito he deserve to be lower main event to intercontinental stage cos he has the ability he just needs to credit and i think he will be in the rumble and last a while he wont move to SD i dont think or ECW but stay where he is and build him up slowly

kingovkings

Reaction score
Hmmm Im Not Sure On Were Id Like 2 See Carlito Go At The Mo,i Dont Think The Running Wiv Orton Should Continue Much Longer If Cena Drops Title 2 Orton At Ss Espesh No Rated Rko Thing 2 Go On,i Think Orton Need 2 Av A Gud Run Wiv Title On His Own,mayb Him Umaga And Jeff Wen He Gets Back Can Do A Thing 4 The Ic Title I Dnt Really Know How I Feel Bout Him Yet, But I Reckon Carlito Will B A Big Star In 2 Or 3 Yrs Time Tho

LKP

Carlito should feud with uamga over the ic title throw kennedy in at summerslam and make it a 3 way for the ic title.

3lions

Reaction score
I doubt the tandem of Orton/Carlito will last very long. It seems as though they were thrown together to help 'kick start' Carlito's push into the UMC/ME of Raw, something whic was necessary once Lashley went down with injury (Carlito/Lashley feud = scrapped). I can almost guarentee that Orton/Carlito will *mainly* go their seperate ways after Summerslam, with Orton being the WWE Champion and Carlito entering a feud over the IC Title with Umaga.

Carlito should have been an established UMC/ME star in WWE by now, but his attitude and bad booking prevented that form happening. Hopefully this is the start of a big push for Carlito, where he maintains his high position on the roster.

Vandy316

Reaction score
i think Carlito should stay on Raw with 2/3 more IC reigns that last a good amount of time then go for the WWE Title and not win it his first time but probably his third shot. And as for him to ECW, ECW doesn't need anymore heels because all of the faces they have are CM Punk, Boogeyman, and all of the Originals

straight_edge76

I'd like to see Carlito on SD and turn face and feud with MVP/Masters.

Marcus blade

Reaction score
bottom line...________Carlito sucks and he is definitely is not cool

Trips V.2

Reaction score
bottom line...________Carlito sucks and he is definitely is not cool

How is that? He's a great wrestler with a good moveset. He's entertaining on the mic and he got himself over by talking. As far as I know Carlito doesn't really have a gimmick besides "the cool guy from the Carribean" so it's pretty impressive that someone got over with such a lackluster gimmick. But it worked and it's still working.

I don't see where you're coming from.