Where's Carlito to go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trips V.2

Reaction score
I've noticed WWE trying to put Carlito in the spotlight a lot more lately. Now that he's helped Orton with Cena where do you think Carlito should go?

IMO, I think he could be a good acquisition for SD!. They could put him back in the US title scene and have a solid 4 guys, in Finlay, Carlito, Hardy and MVP, looking to get that strap.

Marcus blade

Reaction score
Putting carlito on smackdown is a bigger mistake than putting him on RAW but out of the three I say he should stay on RAW get a push for the Intercontintental title and then lose to Umaga

Bradders

Reaction score
He should stay on RAW so he can be put in the spotlight a lot more often as it is the flasgship show of the WWE.

Christian

Reaction score
maybe he'll go to SD! and after batista gets owned by khali, carlito can kick khali's ass. that'd own even though it won't happen. Carlito is a great face.

Switchy

Reaction score
Carlito can be a credible ME'er on raw. Pairing him with Orton was a great way to prove his ME status and I reckon if Orton wins the title while he feuds with HHH Carlito can feud with Cena away from the title.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
I'd like to see a drawn out Cena/Carlito feud. Those two could tear it down in the ring and on the mic.

Bradders

Reaction score
Carlito isn't ready for a World Title run, they need a long feud with Umaga going to last until Survivor Series, also making Carlito last quite a while in the Rumble would make him gain credibility.

Christian

Reaction score
id like to see Carlito vs Cena tlc or something also when Carlito wins his first title to end the match he should hit a shooting star press i am confident he could do that it would be great and it would be really good if he doesnt botch it like leasner that was sick i thought he was dead

i wouldnt be like "holy shit" if i saw carlito do a shooting star press.. isnt that shit banned from the wwe anyways? pretty gay.

Soulpower

My guess is he'll feud with Umaga for the IC title for a couple of months. Its a feud that can be used to establish both Umaga as a face, and Carlito as the dastardly heel that manages to get the best of Umaga time and time again.

My hope is that Carlito wins the IC title, then feuds with whomever the WWE throws his way and the IC title can gain back some of the credibility it once had.

Bradders

Reaction score
Kind of a side note but how do you think Carlito's brother will do in the WWE? Also Carlito should go back to Smackdown next year and beat a retiring Undertaker late 2008 for the title.

Soulpower

I woudln't mind seeing Carlito back in SD. They need some more heels for the US title scene. As for Eddie, he might get his start in the CW division, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him team up with Carlito down the line and maybe even winning the tag titles... Who knows? We might see Carlito and Eddie vs The Hardys in a couple of years time.

phantomgerald

If he's willing to be face, I think he should go to ECW and get into the mainevent immediately. At least in ECW he would be able to get on TV on a weekly basis and actually be the star attraction of a show. Maybe then WWE will finally see the talent that this guy has.

Bradders

Reaction score
If Carlito is going to win a world title this year it's in ECW feuding with Punk, a match I would very much like to see.