When Is Kane Coming back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Reaction score
Your point? Sheamus has been on a role lately and steadily building steam as a major face. What better way to put him over in a dominant role than to come back and get revenge over Henry? At this point Mark has built up enough momentum as a dominant heel that whoever takes the title off of him is going to receive a serious rub (imagine that, a rub from Henry... unheard of) and I really don't think that's something Kane is in need of. I'm not suggesting another full blown program between Henry and Sheamus... it could be a one off match.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Not to mention, their feud "ended" with a countout where Henry had to pull off an insane spot to keep Sheamus down... it's not like Henry squashed him and pinned him clean.

Doomsday

Reaction score
LOL, like WWE doesn't ever completely ignore storylines or previous events.

If they do Triple H vs. Undertaker 2 it had better be normal singles competition, and NOT at Mania.

LMFAO @ WWE and Wiki... STORYLINE BRO!

Kane has had photos posted from the first day of his vacation being seen out with his wife.

Can you post the link where I can find them?

Airfixx

Reaction score
^But the problem is, Trips set up a rematch the night after Mania... so Taker coming back in the middle of this Nash feud would be pointless unless they redirected his path a bit...

You say that but that's EXACTLY what they did with the HHH/Shemus fued in order to set up HHH/Taker for WM27 (in fact wasn't it completely ignored until a few weeks later when they had HHH give him a non-match beatdown to close the fued.)!

Boo!
Boo on you!

Henry already beat the hell out of Sheamus numerous times.
While we're at it, how about another Orton vs. Cena match?

How about you're spewing shit?

(You should stick to jerking off over Daphne as, seeing as no-one else gives a crap about her, we can't really call you out on that subject....)