When Is Kane Coming back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-SPADE

Reaction score
Kane's been out longer than Big Show now and I can't understand why. Someone may have already posted this but I just want to know.

Axis

Reaction score
He probably is. He always does. I wish he wouldn't though.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Henry botched the body slam with the steel chair on Kane's leg.
Broke his fibula.
It's not a terrible injury.
I broke my fibula once and I damn near walked it off.
I must say the cast helped though... I probably would of aggravated the injury without the cast.

I didn't even need physical therapy after I got the cast off, but the nature of Kanes work may mandate it.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Kane's leg was NOT legitimately broken, lmfao!

He's taken time off to be with his family while the E tries to figure out something to do with him in the near future. Even Undertaker was pitching ideas for HIMSELF recently and they admitted they didn't have any plans at the moment for a way to use him.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LMFAO @ WWE and Wiki... STORYLINE BRO!

WWE reported Vince McMahon died in the limo explosion... c'mon son! Stop!

Kane has had photos posted from the first day of his vacation being seen out with his wife.

Reaction score
He's taken time off to be with his family while the E tries to figure out something to do with him in the near future. Even Undertaker was pitching ideas for HIMSELF recently and they admitted they didn't have any plans at the moment for a way to use him.

Where did you hear this? I seriously doubt WWE is turning down using Taker, especially if Taker is looking to work.

...god...

Reaction score
lolwat, plans of Kane returning with mask at Rumble?

noumenon

Reaction score
I'd like to see him come back to gain revenge on Henry only after Henry has already dropped the title perhaps to Sheamus. I don't think we need to see Kane with the belt again right now.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Where did you hear this? I seriously doubt WWE is turning down using Taker, especially if Taker is looking to work.

It was a big deal when they were backstage a couple weeks ago. They said Taker and McCool both made pitches, and Taker was working directly with Trips and Steph with ideas for his return since Hunter made it apparent he'd be waiting when Taker returned.

They said Taker looked like he was in a lot better shape.

Reaction score
I didn't hear about it. Not saying I'm the most in the know person, but where I get my news, it's usually well reported from well respected sources. I don't think they told UNDERTAKER that they don't know what to do with him. They had more things going on in 2009 and rushed him back, if he is in decent shape there is no way they don't bring him back especially since he wants to come back.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^But the problem is, Trips set up a rematch the night after Mania... so Taker coming back in the middle of this Nash feud would be pointless unless they redirected his path a bit...

...god...

Reaction score
LOL, like WWE doesn't ever completely ignore storylines or previous events. Because that would make less sense than Triple H/Undertaker coming back and completely ignoring their prior feuds which sidelined them for almost a year.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I'd like to see him come back to gain revenge on Henry only after Henry has already dropped the title perhaps to Sheamus. I don't think we need to see Kane with the belt again right now.
Boo!
Boo on you!

Henry already beat the hell out of Sheamus numerous times.
While we're at it, how about another Orton vs. Cena match?