WHC Title Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I think batista after losing to edge then should go back to raw i think cause hes fought everyone on smackdown. Edge and taker fued should be good.

vickymania

Reaction score
dont know whether khali is a good champ or not,but he sure holds the title still..there r good amount of people out there on SD for title shots now..batista as always will be around..Undertaker will be returning soon and so will EDGE..so it will be really interesting to see what WWE has in ints mind for the WHC scene on SD for future PPV's and WM 24 on the horizon..

rhys08

Reaction score
i say let rey beat khali for the title(with batista's help), then edge takes the title off rey which leads to a great edge/taker fued. then turn kane heel and fued with undertaker for the title, winning it some time down the track.

Reaction score
I think the title should be carried as such. Have Rey get it as he is returning and give him his WCW glory or whatever. Then have Batista fued with Rey having Batista get the title. This would lead to edge getting it after his return after he cries about it. Give Edge a couple months with it to WM and at WM he drops it to Taker. And then as said Taker will fued with Kane. It would be good to see Kane and Taker fued again but this time with the title on the line. Then have Kane win it and give him another 1 day reign. lol JK. But then possibly have Henry get the WHC down the road and then have a match with Kane Taker, and Henry with retirement on the line. And of course which ever one is ready to go, goes. LOL, or if they all are retiring have it a buried alive match where Khali comes back into the title picture when he learns how to wrestle and knock them all into the hole with a Track-Hoe and bury them right there. Retiring all three in one nice swoop. lol...but i digress