What's up, humankiller99?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Here's some jokes..

Why do so many white people get lost skiing?
It's hard to find them in the snow.

What do you call 500,000 white guys jumping out of a plane?
Snow.

Why are white men so white?
Too many cum shots

White people aren't actually white. We have a peachy colour.

You fucking failure.

NooDLE

Reaction score
Maje$ty "owned" her so bad that her account self collapsed into a ban and she now ceases to exist in this dimension.

Moonlight Drive

^^Oh dear, did your parents use you as a basketball when you were a baby??

Anybody else get that bizarre feeling that Maje$ty has been viewing my Flames for Dummies thread? >_>

Maje$ty, you are a worthless curry sucking son of a bitch. You think you're cool because you are 13 and act even more immature than most 13 year olds? Dude, you claim

Maje$ty, let me ask you. Where do you get your infinite knonwledge of everything that is the members of IWF? You seem to know everything about us, our mothers, our relationships, has your brown ass been floating around in my toilet or what?

Now you should proceed to the 'Flames for Dummies' thread. Read the thread. You will now relise everything you say has no base. It has no backbone. It is nothing but random jumblings of letters you managed to type on your keyboard. Stuff about mothers? Since whenever somebody off in a different country who knows nothing about me except what I post about wrestling says something about my mum it hurts me deep, since he knows so much

And white people jokes as just dumb. ROFL WHITE PEOPLE IN A PLANE IS SNOWWWW. Whites > Indians.

Moonlight Drive

My comeback to him...

I may be adopted, but at least my parents love me. I'd rather commit than have a brown kid

D-K-L

Reaction score
Question: That MaJe$ty noob wouldn't happen to be a 13 year old Canadian named Kris now would it? If he is, Then he has been banned from other forums due to his stupidity.

PeepShow

13 sounds about right, as does being banned for stupidity. Don't know about the name and all that, but he says he is of "brown" ethnicity. That may help...

D-K-L

Reaction score
13 sounds about right, as does being banned for stupidity. Don't know about the name and all that, but he says he is of "brown" ethnicity. That may help...
Yep, That's Kris alright.. He goes on flashchat everyday and tries to own people with his buddies Aaron and Kyle using fat/mother/food jokes. Sigh.