What's up, humankiller99?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Here's some jokes..

Why do so many white people get lost skiing?
It's hard to find them in the snow.

What do you call 500,000 white guys jumping out of a plane?
Snow.

Why are white men so white?
Too many cum shots

What do you call a smurf indian kid who says the same Blue joke over and over and thinks it's funny? Majesty.

OMG! I Own3d U!!!!!! >_>

Hometown Kid

What do you call a gay homosexual dumbass who sucks on PeepShows dick 24/7? Hometown Kid.

That's entirely possible considering I have a girlfriend an 1Q of 142 and me and Peep live in 2 different states of course...>_> Do you have a girlfriend? No. I'm being nice by not counting family members, what is your IQ again? 95 is not the percentage you got on the test btw if you've ever taken an 1Q test...>_>

PeepShow

23u38kw.jpg

Hometown Kid

Lmfao, you have a girl friend? smurf please.. blowup shemale dolls don't count as girlfriends, ok dumbass?

2 Reasons why you will never get a Girlfriend:

1. Your breath stinks so much? when you attempted to kiss a Girl? she took 1 sniff of the shit you ate from your dads ass the night before and she ran off just like forrest gump.
2. You attempted to fuck a Girl but she found out your a bed wetter lmao she still has the piss stains on her clothes to prove it.

Ouch? That was so true? I'll cry myself to sleep every night with those burns? >_> Seriously learn to type properly please? fuck ass bitch shit piss that makes me funny ha ha...and classic bed wetter line there are you 7? :confused:

Wrestling Station

You should consider a sex change oporation if you atcualy want a real relationship in your life.
Alert, Alert!!
A new word ....a new word!

oporation!! everyone!! lets oporation!!! :zippy:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

What do you call a gay homosexual dumbass who sucks on PeepShows dick 24/7? Hometown Kid.
Two negatives make a positive. Therefore, you're calling him straight.

I bet that cliff is looking pretty attractive to you right now.