• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What's the best national fast food burger chain?

Heisenberg

We only really have Hungry Jacks and McDonalds in Australia that are well-known places, Hungry Jacks is basically Burger King.

I'm going to go with McDonalds, only cos I haven't had much previous personal experience.

I really wish In-N-Out Burger was here.

Slim

As far as things go here... I have to go with Fuddruckers.

We need more burger joints though but Fudds is the top of the line here.

Deuce

I gotta agree that 5 Guys Burgers and Fries is the best burger joint, greasy as hell... I have to have a shower after I eat ther everytime... worth it though.

Duke Nukem

I heart McD's hamburgers. They're always consistent and the perfect ratio of mustard, ketchup, onions and pickles.

Altervers

Not sure who has one around them but Hardee's is very good, maybe not the best but its my favorite. Title of best would have to go to White Castle, only had the real thing once and thats all i needed to make the choice.

Anglemark18

For national, probably Wendy's. But I live on the west coast, we have In N Out burger here and the closest one from me is a 2 minute drive! I don't need anything else :Kane: