• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What's the best national fast food burger chain?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
We got In n Out Burger in Texas last year. I wasn't impressed. Their burgers didn't fill me up at all. I actually felt like I needed another one afterwards. Then again, Texans are spoiled when it comes to that kind of thing.

Ben

Culver's is the shit. It's based in Wisconsin and they have a bunch in the midwest so I don't know how many of you have had them but it's amazing.

PHX

Legacy Member
AZ's Whataburger just must suck then since the one time I went there the food blew.

Kairi

I believe this vary by your state/and or fast food experiences. Since I live in GA i will break down my experiences and then give my first pick.

5 guys : We had one of these. It only lasted 3 months because they apparently were roach infested. (Thank you god for me not eating there.)
McDonalds: I used to love McDonalds but got some raw food there once and needless to say that's the end of that.
Wendys: I like wendys, however our wendy's here does not enforce their cleanliness policy as in they always have girls with nails forever and a day long trying to fix food and I just can not eat food from someone with nails like that. I don't care if you just came from having a mani-pedi long nails in food is a freaking NO.
Burger King: I like the whopper, and our BK is pretty fast, and clean so this is my 2nd Choice
Krystal: This is my first choice because our krystal has always given good service, hot fresh food, and friendly people.