• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What were your first thoughts about me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I actually don't talk about AJ like that because I like to annoy people about it, I do it because she's my ONLY favorite wrestler and she's the only one I want to talk about.

The thing is, this is a wrestling forums. Not everybody centers their attention around a single wrestler, we don't even keep our attention to one wrestling company, but many more. Not everybody wants to talk about AJ, because not everybody likes her. Even if people do like her, everybody else still likes to talk about other wrestlers. Having one wrestler shoved down everybody's throat, no matter who it is, just makes people want to hate the wrestler because they are being forced to stop talking about one wrestler just to talk about AJ.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The thing is, this is a wrestling forums. Not everybody centers their attention around a single wrestler, we don't even keep our attention to one wrestling company, but many more. Not everybody wants to talk about AJ, because not everybody likes her. Even if people do like her, everybody else still likes to talk about other wrestlers. Having one wrestler shoved down everybody's throat, no matter who it is, just makes people want to hate the wrestler because they are being forced to stop talking about one wrestler just to talk about AJ.

36ad8112c7bcc74f4465a6c1a837d1be.gif

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Reactions: THG? and Messiah1

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

I don't want everyone to talk about AJ, that's what I do. I have no problem with people talking about their favorites wrestlers, so why can't I talk about AJ???

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Farooq

Reaction score
I don't want everyone to talk about AJ, that's what I do. I have no problem with people talking about their favorites wrestlers, so why can't I talk about AJ???

In every thread you talk about AJ. In tons of posts, it's about AJ. Whenever there's a wrestling discussion, you just have to mention AJ. AJ here, AJ there, AJ everywhere. Not everyone wants to see AJ everywhere they go on this forums, because it's just to much. I personally see no reason as to ban you, except for these self centered threads, but seeing AJ everywhere makes me not even want to post here.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
In every thread you talk about AJ. In tons of posts, it's about AJ. Whenever there's a wrestling discussion, you just have to mention AJ. AJ here, AJ there, AJ everywhere. Not everyone wants to see AJ everywhere they go on this forums, because it's just to much. I personally see no reason as to ban you, except for these self centered threads, but seeing AJ everywhere makes me not even want to post here.

I wouldn't ban her either. She seems like she is actually pretty nice, and wants to make friends. I firmly believe that, but my advice to her is to back off on the AJ stuff, that way people don't start to ignore her or block her. W/e you call it.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

I'm sorry..... >_<

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I wouldn't ban her either. She seems like she is actually pretty nice, and wants to make friends. I firmly believe that, but my advice to her is to back off on the AJ stuff, that way people don't start to ignore her or block her. W/e you call it.

Ok, now this is a little ridiculous. Are you people joking or something??? Whatever, I don't care. You'll all find out eventually and then you'll realize how stupid you were...

Reactions: Danielson

Farooq

Reaction score
As cold as this is going to sound, I don't want to hear sorry. I've heard it before and plenty of times, but then you continue to post more and more AJ. Until there is actual change, I don't think there is any reason to be sorry for.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Ok, now this is a little ridiculous. Are you people joking or something??? Whatever, I don't care. You'll all find out eventually and then you'll realize how stupid you were...
I'm just glad that it's about something I think is irrelevant though. I don't really care, so I'll just try to ignore it. Anyway, back on topic...

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
As cold as this is going to sound, I don't want to hear sorry. I've heard it before and plenty of times, but then you continue to post more and more AJ. Until there is actual change, I don't think there is any reason to be sorry for.

I can't change, I'm the ultimate AJ fan. I'm not going to stop talking about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.