What were your first thoughts about me???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
My first impressions were that you were a troll, and a pretty good one considering how easily you can get people riled up, even now.

I think you're a good user, but part of me still thinks you're hugely exaggerating the AJ love for the sake of annoying people for your own personal amusement and pleasure. I'm somewhat reminded of a person on another forum who would always type HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN in cap locks and exaggerate his love and fanboyism for Hogan just to troll others, even though he was a serious poster otherwise.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
My first impressions were that you were a troll, and a pretty good one considering how easily you can get people riled up, even now.

I think you're a good user, but part of me still thinks you're hugely exaggerating the AJ love for the sake of annoying people for your own personal amusement and pleasure. I'm somewhat reminded of a person on another forum who would always type HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN in cap locks and exaggerate his love and fanboyism for Hogan just to troll others, even though he was a serious poster otherwise.

I actually don't talk about AJ like that because I like to annoy people about it, I do it because she's my ONLY favorite wrestler and she's the only one I want to talk about.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I actually don't talk about AJ like that because I like to annoy people about it, I do it because she's my ONLY favorite wrestler and she's the only one I want to talk about.
May I suggest starting your own AJ forum, where everyone's only allowed to talk about AJ? At WWEF we talk about everyone.

Reactions: Danielson
Status
Not open for further replies.