• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What was the last movie you watched?

Kasumi

Congratulations!
You are now a member of.... The Pervert Club
images

images

I am so proud of you
Welcome
:emoji_slight_smile:

Geese

DOA (1949) Frank Bigelow is an accountant in Banning, CA who flies for a business trip to San Francisco. He stays at the Saint Francis Hotel and parties at The Fisherman. He meets other fellow businessmen in a casual setting at the hotel. When he's drinking and dancing a stranger spikes his drink with poison. He has 24 hours left to live and he's on the hunt to find the culprit. Apparently, he notarized a Bill of Sale with George Reynolds and Eugene Phillips for a precious metal Meridian.

While DOA is a film noir classic I found the plot confusing. Bigelow was the witness to the sale of a perfectly legal metal so why would anyone go out and "off" him, especially, by his own admittance, he doesn't really remember this transaction because he notarizes deals like this all the time? The parties have something to hide but it's unclear what it is they are hiding.

Another issue is host Eddie Muller's introduction to this movie. I like info but I don't like to be inundated with every nook-and-cranny of pointless film noir trivia. Muller's intro is six minutes long and he goes into in-depth detail about the cameo appearance of Beverly Campbell, who went on to do low budget sci-fi and horror films in the 1950's and was known as The Scream Queen.

Last edited:

Deadmanforever97

I've been watching the 3 badass antiheroes kick the sh*t out of their villians

Blade

One of the most Iconic non-MCU series ever. Blade is one of the most Underrated Heroes in Marvel, and Wesley Snipes brought a new definition to Blade with this movie.

There was a rumor that this was originally suppose to be Black Panther either way it would have been awesome.

Watching Wesley as Blade was so damn fun it was a thrill ride. It's very interesting on how he struggles to adjust to the lifestyle of being a Rare kind of Vampire as a Daywalker.

This movie gets 8.5/10

The Crow

I was watching the movie that inspired Sting's iconic Vigilante Gimmick, This movie was so fun to watch just like Blade it was a Thrill Ride

Eric Draven was a Majestic type of hero he removed Drugs from the veins of a Woman. Which was pretty damn awesome.

I think he has more powers than he displayed in this movie.

It sucks that Brandon Lee died while filming this. RIP

It would be cool to see a crossover with these two in a movie.

Attachments

• 874736-1_mp.jpg
    874736-1_mp.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 874736-1_mp.jpg
    874736-1_mp.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 12

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
backcountry-movie-poster-bear.jpg

Backcountry (2014)

Fuck Hiking!

Seriously...not even Charlotte could get me out in "The Woods"
with those bears around. How do guys even survive in America?

Oh yeah...Guns.

Deadmanforever97

backcountry-movie-poster-bear.jpg

Backcountry (2014)

Fuck Hiking!

Seriously...not even Charlotte could get me out in "The Woods"
with those bears around. How do guys even survive in America?

Oh yeah...Guns.
I actually watched this at my Graduation Party.

NEW JACK CITY

514wr6dprFL.jpg

This is one of Wesley's memorable roles/characters. Also one of Ice T memorable roles, which I think got him as a Law and Order Character.

This is a good unique movie because it focus on the antagonist just as much as the protagonist. It's an equal movie for Wesley and Ice T.

At the end it tells us how people like Nino and drugs are effecting people, and how we need to stop letting drugs destroy our country.

This is one of my personal favorite movies...

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
I actually watched this at my Graduation Party.

NEW JACK CITY

514wr6dprFL.jpg

This is one of Wesley's memorable roles/characters. Also one of Ice T memorable roles, which I think got him as a Law and Order Character.

This is a good unique movie because it focus on the antagonist just as much as the protagonist. It's an equal movie for Wesley and Ice T.

At the end it tells us how people like Nino and drugs are effecting people, and how we need to stop letting drugs destroy our country.

This is one of my personal favorite movies...
Am I my brother's keeper?

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Iron Man 2

My boyfriend and I are trying to go through the Avengers related movies in order before we go to see Avengers Endgame next weekend. We have a long way to go lol

Kasumi

Heading into End Game right now.
I’ll need bathroom breaks to get my Whacking on. I’ll miss some of the movie but I plan to see it multiple times.