What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
Gotcha, and I was just wondering because several people don't realize it is remake.

Yeah I hate that, when people don't know a movie is a remake. Same with music, you see a band releasing a song and everyone loves it but they don't know it's a cover...

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah I hate that, when people don't know a movie is a remake. Same with music, you see a band releasing a song and everyone loves it but they don't know it's a cover...
I hate it as well, but if a person doesn't legit lnow then I don't get too upset about it, but if they just pretend the original movie never happen then I get upset same with music. It is just like the movie Superfly coming, I told some people I know it was a remake and they was like no it's not and I was like yes it is because I jave the original one on VHS, lol.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

From Clint Eastwood comes “The 15:17 to Paris,” which tells the real-life story of three men whose brave act turned them into heroes during a highspeed railway ride.

In the early evening of August 21, 2015, the world watched in stunned silence as the media reported a thwarted terrorist attack on Thalys train [HASHTAG]#9364[/HASHTAG] bound for Paris—an attempt prevented by three courageous young Americans traveling through Europe. The film follows the course of the friends’ lives, from the struggles of childhood through finding their footing in life, to the series of unlikely events leading up to the attack. Throughout the harrowing ordeal, their friendship never wavers, making it their greatest weapon and allowing them to save the lives of the more than 500 passengers on board.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Jurassic World 2.

Is this even connected to Jurassic Park anymore? Yeah, Jeff Goldblum is in it for 5 minutes of screen time which doesn't have any real purpose. The kid is actually not bad though and is definitely better than the duo in the first film. Other when she hid in plain sight under the covers on her bed but has her head poking out staring at the dinosaur the entire time....why?

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley