What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I prefer to think of them as 2 Rogue Brothers killing for fun...
the "food" was just another reason for them to indulge in it.

It could also be seen as Nature pushing back against the
world of man.

But then...I've been accused of thinking too "deeply" about
these kinds of incidents.

I remember reading recently that one of the lion's had an infection in the root of a tooth which made it difficult to hunt and therefore may have attacked humans while sleeping because it was easier to do. What truth there is to that I don't know.

I did see the lions at the Field Museum more than once. Something very freaky about them.,

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I remember reading recently that one of the lion's had an infection in the root of a tooth which made it difficult to hunt and therefore may have attacked humans while sleeping because it was easier to do. What truth there is to that I don't know.

I did see the lions at the Field Museum more than once. Something very freaky about them.,
Judging by the pic, They didnt look like normal lions.... unless they were still young?

Reactions: Red Rain

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
There have been many theories...but the truth is we will never really know.

I did see the lions at the Field Museum more than once. Something very freaky about them.
Wow...that is extremely cool.

I'm jealous...

No, they were just maneless lions.
Hollywood decided to give them Manes...which worked for the film.

Crash

Reaction score
p16917_p_v8_af.jpg

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Flamingo Road (1949). Field Carlyle is a deputy sheriff of Bolden. He's a young man who's been given everything to him by his father who was a judge and Sheriff Titus Semple. He's a law school dropout who was pretty much given the position of deputy sheriff to him by Semple. Semple is grooming Carlyle for a career in politics: first, a state senator and, eventually, into the governor's mansion. Semple advises him to marry his long-time love Annabelle. It's good for his image and his political career.

Lane Bellamy (Joan Crawford) is a carnival dancer who got a job working as a waitress at Eagle House. Carlyle helped get her the job after the carnival was abruptly moved out of town because the owner couldn't pay the bills and a judgment was rendered against him for failure to pay back his debt. Carlyle and Lane are getting closer and closer; this worries Semple whose protege is falling for a woman with a wayward past so he gets Bellamy fired from her job as a waitress and then has her arrested on trumped up prostitution charges. It's all in an effort to drive her out of town.

Good performance by Crawford as Lane who had to fight tooth-and-nail against this corrupt sheriff to get to the top in this Southern town but I also understood where Semple (Sydney Greenstreet) is coming from: his young student Carlyle is falling in love with a woman with a shady past and this relationship will jeopardize what is a promising political career.

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
OH MY GGGGOOOOODDDDDD!!!

On Topic:

27750681_402349550192663_1158929804968563087_n.jpg

Black Panther (2018)
It was okay I guess...I mean its no Ant-Man or Guardians of the Galaxy...
but it was okay. I think I was expecting more because everyone in the
entire world seemed to like it...but for me it was just okay.

Shuri was my favorite character...but I'm pissed off they killed Klaw...
mainly because I'm a HUGE Andy Serkis "mark" & I think they could
have done more with his character in future Marvel films.

What?

Don't look at me like that...

Just because I don't think this film was amazing doesn't mean I have an
issue with black people. Skin color doesn't matter to me...everyone in the
film could have been white & my opinion on the film would still be the same.

Last edited:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
OH MY GGGGOOOOODDDDDD!!!

On Topic:

27750681_402349550192663_1158929804968563087_n.jpg

Black Panther (2018)
It was okay I guess...I mean its no Ant-Man or Guardians of the Galaxy...
but it was okay. I think I was expecting more because everyone in the
entire world seemed to like it...but for me it was just okay.

Shuri was my favorite character...but I'm pissed off they killed Klaw...
mainly because I'm a HUGE Andy Serkis "mark" & I think they could
have done more with his character in future Marvel films.

What?

Don't look at me like that...

Just because I don't think this film was amazing doesn't mean I have an
issue with black people. Skin color doesn't matter to me...everyone could
have been white & my opinion on the film would still be the same.
Same. Just because I didn't like the movie, and I only liked the character that Michael B Jordan played.. Everyone thinks I'm racist.

I'm not. The movie just sucked to me. It's something that I wouldn't have expected from Marvel.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Smash-Up: The Story of a Woman (1947). Angelica Evans (Susan Heyward) is a promising nightclub singer who gave up her career when she married Ken Conway, a radio singer with a budding career. His career has taken off and he's a star while Angie stays at home and cares for the baby. As there's a void in her life, she turns to alcohol. Her drinking is getting out of control and she's often times making a public spectacle of herself in front of her husband's business partners and friends at dinner parties. Her drinking is causing her to see things which isn't there, such as accusing her husband's go-fer Martha (Marsha Hunt) of trying to break-up their marriage and seducing her husband. During the 1940's, Conway's entourage didn't come right out and say that his wife has a drinking problem and she should seek help. That just wasn't said during those times.

While the movie has received negative reviews on rotten tomatoes from critics and audiences alike, Smash-Up was a moral tale of what excessive drinking does to a person. It wasn't all rock-bottom for Angie, though, when she returned to singing she stopped drinking for a brief period.