What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
201811.jpg

Reactions: Red Rain

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Watched this last night before going to bed. Really Good Movie. The scene with the Bear Attack was a tad gruesome, nothing I couldn't handle watching. They really made it feel.like you were there. I was literally sitting on the edge of my chair. Lol
I recommend this one. Based on a True Story.
After Watching this, Would u still Want to go Camping in the Woods? Perhaps, As long as U take all the necessary items to keep u dare or Stick with a larger crowd of ppl. In My Opinion.
@Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
The fewer the items the better. No crybaby people though. They suck.

In one bag #1...
200.gif

And in bag #2...

200.gif

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The RITUAL (2018)

@Grievous
Hey, @Red Rain .... Try this and see what ya think!
-
This was diffrent from what I'd normally watch. It was.... Really Good on the Thriller/Horror. I'll admit, A Few unexpected scenes made me jump, But I was FAR from being afraid. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Rear Window (1954) directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Photographer LB Jeffries (James Stewart) is wheelchair bound for the next six weeks. He has nothing to do but to spy on his neighbors with his telescope. One night, he witnesses his neighbor a costumes jewelry salesman Lars Thorwald (Raymond Burr) up at 3:00 am in the morning. He's walking out in the rain and in the morning he's disposing of his handsaws and knives. His wife Emma Thorwald is no longer in the apartment. Jeffries suspects Lars killed his wife. His friend detective Thomas Doyle is skeptical because there's no body and the evidence is very slim but his girlfriend Lisa Carol Fremont (Grace Kelly) and his nurse Stella start to believe Jeffries is onto something.

I came away sympathizing with Lars because he was getting verbally insulted, day after day, by his stupid wife. When a person gets provoked as often as Thorwald was, he's gonna snap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rear Window (1954) directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Photographer LB Jeffries (James Stewart) is wheelchair bound for the next six weeks. He has nothing to do but to spy on his neighbors with his telescope. One night, he witnesses his neighbor a costumes jewelry salesman Lars Thorwald (Raymond Burr) up at 3:00 am in the morning. He's walking out in the rain and in the morning he's disposing of his handsaws and knives. His wife Emma Thorwald is no longer in the apartment. Jeffries suspects Lars killed his wife. His friend detective Thomas Doyle is skeptical because there's no body and the evidence is very slim but his girlfriend Lisa Carol Fremont (Grace Kelly) and his nurse Stella start to believe Jeffries is onto something.

I came away sympathizing with Lars because he was constantly getting verbally insulted, day after day, by his stupid wife. When a person gets provoked as often as Thorwald was, he's gonna snap.
That was a good movie.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I came away sympathizing with Lars because he was constantly getting verbally insulted, day after day, by his stupid wife. When a person gets provoked as often as Thorwald was, he's gonna snap.

A great movie. However, if you are serious, I suggest you seek psychological help right away. And I'm not joking.