What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I'm trying to watch movies more so yesterday ahead of The Last Jedi, I watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens again with my mother who saw it for the first time which was fun. She managed to think Luke Skywalker was Han Solo for a good 5 minutes. So that was funny. XD She also teared up at Han Solo's death because somehow, she didn't get spoiled about it til now! Don't ask me how she didn't know!

Now I'm currently watching Toy Story and I just realised that Toy Story's screenplay is by Joss Whedon.....huh. The more you know.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The Enforcer (1976)
The third film in the Dirty Harry
series & it fell fairly flat for me.

The Conjuring (2013)
This was the second time I have
watch this one...and it was okay.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Strangers on a Train (1951) an Alfred Hitchcock murder thriller. Tennis player Guy Haines (Farley Granger) meets a complete stranger Bruno Anthony (Robert Walker) on a train. Bruno, a mama's boy who has a deep hatred of his rich father, suggests to Haines that they should "swap" murders; that is, each do the other's murders. Haines has a wife Miriam who won't divorce him because his tennis career is taking off and he's dating Anne Morton, a senator's daughter.

Miriam is hindering Guy and Mr. Anthony is hindering Bruno. If Mr. Anthony is dead, Bruno stands to inherit his father's riches. If Miriam is dead, Guy gets to marry the senator's daughter and could have a career in politics once his tennis career is over.

Robert Walker is brilliant as the suave psychopath but I could sympathize with his persona. Miriam is a vile, manipulative woman who's making Guy's life a living hell and I was rooting for Bruno to put her out of her misery.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
IT (2017)

1506548030113991052.jpg

Its Okay I guess...

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well....the last thing I watched wasnt a movie. It was a YT clip. LOL, Dnt even ask how or why. It for some reason popped up in my recommendation list... weird

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Sully and wow what a movie

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)
A Complete & Utter Mess...like seriously...
its tone is all over the place & it ruins the film.

Rogue 1 may have been depressing & filled
with bullshit fan service but at least the tone
was consistent.

Its a real shame because the film looks &
sounds amazing...but the tone shifts kill it.

The "Flying Leia" scene was fucking stupid
& the Porgs were fucking stupid & pointless.

Rey is still a babe.

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
John Wick

Great movie, very stylish, very kino. Love Keanu in this, as weird as that is, he's usually a shit actor (see: 47 Ronin) but in this his autism fits his characters professionalism. The main bad guy in it is amazing, he's not an over the top cartoon type of character, especially at the end lmao. Better paced than The Matrix tbh, might be his best movie.

Rogue One

To me it was way better than TFA. Characters might have been boring but not insulting, and I always love seeing the Star Wars universe through the eyes of a non Jedi. The Vader scenes didn't bother me, I marked out at the end. Oh, Krennic is also amazing as a bad guy, wish CGI Tarkin didn't shit up some of his scenes.

Reactions: Grievous 3D