What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story"...

cwq_ccexuauhczm.jpg

Absolutely loved it.. the most action packed Star Wars movie yet, great characters, fantastic SFX, a great addition to the Star Wars cinematic universe.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Watched "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story"...

cwq_ccexuauhczm.jpg

Absolutely loved it.. the most action packed Star Wars movie yet, great characters, fantastic SFX, a great addition to the Star Wars cinematic universe.

It's been getting pretty solid reviews, this will probably be my Christmas gift to myself to go see this in IMAX with my next pay check.

Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I got a FireStick for my family gift exchange last night and unlocked it as soon as I got home.. so thrilled gives me opportunity to review more movies with you guys. Anyway here are the first two I watched on it earlier today before I went into work.

Bad Moms: Not bad for an all female led cast, I wouldn't put it head to head with Bridesmaids in that department though. Definitely enjoyable, really glad I have this FireStick Unlocked now and I can watch all these movies I didn't want to spend movie on but still wanted to watch somehow whether it be borrowed or what have you. 6 outta 10.

Central Intelligence: The Rock & Kevin Hart team up for the first time, this movie had a peculiar plot and The Rock's character was a little weird but overall it had its' moments of comedy and sufficed for some entertainment. I'd say a high 5 out of 10 for this one, maybe a low 6.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hacksaw Ridge: This was a solid flick, Andrew Garfield is an excellent younger actor and did a good job with this one. Totally recommend it to anyone into war movies, or if you're just looking for a good movie to check out then this one if it's available to you. 7/10.

In The Heart of the Sea: Wasn't a bad movie, Chris Hemsworth is always a decent actor at worst. Wasn't my favorite or anything but if you like Moby Dick and want to watch a decent more modern version of the tale check this one out. Wouldn't really have paid to see this movie in theaters. 5.5/10.

Exodus: Gods & Kings:
Personally I thought this one was going to be a little bit better, it was slightly entertaining and filled with some decent plotlines but overall it just wasn't a great movie by any means. It's worth a watch if it's free or cheap as heck maybe on the TV or something.. I wouldn't pay top dollar though. 5/10

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched Trolls...

logo11.png

It's one of the best animated films I've seen in a while. Great story, great cast, great soundtrack.. very touching moments and funny moments throughout. It's also very pleasing to the eyes because of how colorful it is. Enjoyed it very much! 9/10

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Patriots Day"...

Patriots_Day_(film).png

It wasn't a terrible movie but wasn't great either.. with the amount of good actors in the film I was very surprised to find the acting was just subpar. It had it's moments though and the tribute just before the ending credits was touching. 6/10 on this one.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Hidden Figures"...

11FDC19EE63B40C393CF68089AB196A7.jpg

This was a fantastic film.. funny, touching, great acting, great true story that I never even knew.. definitely a film worth watching! 9/10

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Gods of Egypt - 4.5 / 10.

Uh.. not a very great movie, some watchable moments but truly nothing anyone missed by haven't seen it. Movies like this are the reason I'm glad I invested into a FireStick and unlocked it. I would really only suggest it to people who don't like realistic feeling mythology and just like the constant movement, CGI and unnecessary action with a whack script.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
kong-skull-island-is-set-to-be-one-of-the-biggest-films-of-2017-credit-warner-bros.jpg

Such a good movie.. it was exciting to watch Kong in his own territory doing his thing!
Hell Yeah! Kaiju Films for the Fucking win!!!

I just got finished watching...

The Shallows (2016)

onesheet.jpg

Starring Blake Lively's Cute Butt & A Great White Shark with sand in its Vagina...

Last edited:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Watched "Patriots Day"...

Patriots_Day_(film).png

It wasn't a terrible movie but wasn't great either.. with the amount of good actors in the film I was very surprised to find the acting was just subpar. It had it's moments though and the tribute just before the ending credits was touching. 6/10 on this one.

The ending got me just because it became real then, it's very moving.

Watched Kong: Skull Island..

kong-skull-island-is-set-to-be-one-of-the-biggest-films-of-2017-credit-warner-bros.jpg

Such a good movie.. it was exciting to watch Kong in his own territory doing his thing!

I sense I'm in my own little bubble here but I wasn't a fan of Skull Island, the scenery was wonderful but bar Hiddleston none of the characters really caught my interest.

Hell Yeah! Kaiju Films for the Fucking win!!!

I just got finished watching...

The Shallows (2016)

latest

Starring Blake Lively's Cute Butt & A Great White Shark with sand in its Vagina...

Great film, I enjoyed the tension it built. It's an odd little scene but I enjoyed the part where the man is stealing the main characters stuff from the beach then swims in and gets bitten. Really odd moment but it sold the dangerous nature of the film well.

The latest movie I watched was 'Going in Style' - starring Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman when they develop the plan to rob a bank, rather fun little flick.

Booked into a showing of 'The Sense of an ending' tomorrow, Jim Broadbent is a wonderful actor and it's apparently one of his best roles, I'll see FF8 the day after, expecting more of a laugh at the ridiculousness of it than anything else but still can't see it being a bad way to spend a few hours.