What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
large_hsb8hBeU3tkTX8SUYW6YYw6JPYD.jpg

Good flick. 7/10

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Agent 47, I think I hyped it too much.. high 5 or low 6 out of 10. Definitely had an entertaining value but wasn't as sweet as I was expecting.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
7324805.3.jpg

Still one of the GOAT trilogies. 9/10
Lol, what is that rating?

Watched It Follows, pretty decent. Soundtrack was good, but sometimes took me out of the horror. Would give it a high 7 or low 8.

Also got around to Birdman, fantastic acting from everyone involved. The directing style was the best I've seen in years, anything that can pull off filming in a one shot style is going to be great. 9/10.

Finally watched Nightcrawler, really enjoyed it. Best Gyllenhaal film by far. Makes me almost forget his role in Brokeback Mountain. 8.5/10

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Still_Alice_-_Movie_Poster.jpg

It's about a Language professor, who has Alzheimers. The movie shows her slow mental deterioration as the disease get's worse and worse. It's really scary shit. Lost a star for having that hipster emo from Twilight in it.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
178355.jpg

The book and the movie are pretty traumatizing. It's about the 1996 Mt. Everest disaster. Pretty scary shit.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I finished watching "These Final Hours." It was an interesting, and not very typical in terms of end of the world movie plots like you would see in "2012". It's very criticised due to it being quite low budget, but it is a movie that i did enjoy. I'm not someone who is interested in effects, I just want a strong storyline and it did have one. Some scenes are stomach turners, it's not "gory" but mentally it might fuck with you. It's full of emotions and has you questioning alot of motives in it. It's worth a try, it's pretty short and i rate it a 7/10.

Actually @Majour, I think you might enjoy it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
jworld-one-sheet.jpg

Decent, overall fun ride filled with some jaw-dropping special effects, but it won't make me wana go back and watch it again.