What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
erJMOEe.jpg

Good flick. Gotta love James Franco and Jonah Hill. 7/10

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
51PLb6Q1QrL.jpg

I haven't seen it in years, but I rewatched it today, it's still fantastic. 10/10

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Vacation, not horrible definitely had some amusing parts, I'd give it like a 6 or a 6.5 out of 10.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Antman. I thought it was pretty funny, pretty cool cameo by Stan Lee as well.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, Fucking AWESOME! Tom Cruise I think did his best work with this one.. I give it an 8.5 out of 10 and I'm not really an MI fan.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
An old Japanese horror movie called "Kuroneko" (black cat... in America it's called The Black Cat in the Bamboo Grove ). It's about these two women who get raped and murdered by samurai and come back as blood drinking spirits but are only allowed to come back under the condition that they kill every samurai in Japan. The son of one of the ladies, who is also the husband of the other lady, becomes a samurai and is sent to destroy them.

It was one of those films that had more atmosphere than plot, but I enjoyed it.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
PointBreak_Nx.jpg

Good stuff, I liked it. 7/10

Haha, I saw this in a Drive In when it was first released. It was a double feature, "Point Break" which I wanted to see and "Robin Hood Prince of Thieves," which I did not want to see. Funny thing is, I never Saw "Point Break" ever again but "Robin Hood" I saw 9 more times in the theater and is one of my favorite movies, despite Kevin Costner's lack of an English accent.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Haha, I saw this in a Drive In when it was first released. It was a double feature, "Point Break" which I wanted to see and "Robin Hood Prince of Thieves," which I did not want to see. Funny thing is, I never Saw "Point Break" ever again but "Robin Hood" I saw 9 more times in the theater and is one of my favorite movies, despite Kevin Costner's lack of an English accent.

You do have some fun stories.