• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What was the last movie you watched?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
big-game-poster.jpg

I honestly liked this flick and thought it was good. 7/10

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Martin-Lawrence-Runteldat-DVD-US.jpg

I fucking love Martin Lawrence. Dis shit was awesome! I was laughing my ass off the entire time throughout the show. 10/10

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
600full-jim-jefferies%3A-i-swear-to-god-poster.jpg

Great stuff. The way Jim delivers these jokes (that many people would consider offensive and disturbing) is just great, enjoyable, laughable. 9/10

Last edited:
While my Mom agreed to watch my little one for the afternoon yesterday I decided to treat myself to a pretty damn funny movie called Train Wreck. It actually had John Cena in it. It was pretty funny in spots.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Joe Dirt 2.. hmm I had a small bit of hype for this movie but.. prolly best they left it alone, 4.5/10 - being a generous David Spade fan.

Majour

Filthy Creep
SinisterMoviePoster2012.jpg

Really enjoyed, was pretty creepy. I've been watching a lot of horror movies lately and I liked this one the most.

Mrs. RKO

Jobber
It has been such a long time since I actually saw a movie in the theater. I think it was 2013 when I saw American Hustle and Dallas Buyers Club both of which were fantastic movies.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Batman: Under the Red Hood.

Love this movie, and the Joker on here is one of my favorites. Just wish there were more scenes with him, love them all.