What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
This movie, Serendipity, and Love Actually are my top 3 favorite chick flicks ever.

I haven't seen Serendipity in so long, but Love Actually is starting to become a Christmastime tradition for me it seems like. I love A Walk to Remember, but hadn't seen it in quite some time so I almost forgot just how sweet and "awwww"-filled it is. Can see why those would be your favorites.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Pitch Perfect 2".....

Pitch_Perfect_2_poster.jpg

The first movie was/is a guilty pleasure of mine.. and now the second one is as well. 7/10

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Tomorrowland"....

Tomorrowland_poster.jpg

I rather enjoyed it. Definitely aimed toward kids and tweens, but still watchable by adults. Very good special effects and an okay story that had quite a few plot holes.

6/10

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "McFarland, USA"....

McFarland,_USA_poster.jpg

Really good movie.. very good actin, great true story... very similar to the other Disney sports movies (Remember the Titans, Glory Road,, etc), but still enojyanle to watch.

7/10

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Poltergeist.... LOLOLOL.

Why oh why do I ever have hope for these types of movies nowadays.. they ALWAYS disappoint with a SMALL chance of one actually doing something for me.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "The Age of Adaline"...

The-Age-of-Adaline-Poster-620x330.jpg

This was probably one of the best films I've watched this year so far... the science fiction element of the film was handled perfectly, the acting was great, the story was good, it was beautifully shot and directed... it just hit right on all cylinders. 9/10

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
furious-7-soundtrack-cover-art.jpg

Been a fan of Fast & Furious from the get-go. This was great, I really enjoyed it.
The Paul Walker tribute at the end was touching, that song "See You Again" was quite fitting for that ending scene. 8/10

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Gone-Girl-2014-film-poster.jpg

A thoroughly entertaining thriller and satire. The ending was a bit disappointing at first since I was expecting it to go down the conventional route, but then I realized this was the work of David Fincher (I went into it under the mistaken impression that Affleck himself had directed this for some reason) and it all made sense. Fincher isn't exactly the most conventional filmmaker out there (and it's a credit to him.)

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day"...

MV5BOTgxMDMxMTY5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjY1NzYzMjE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Pretty good family film with some funny moments here and there. Not bad. 6/10

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Pitch Perfect 2

7.5/10 - I found it to be better than the first, some of the laughs were cheap but for a music comedy with primarily women I still got a kick out of it.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Unfinished Business"...

220px-Unfinished_Business_2015_film_poster.png

It wasn't a great movie but wasn't terrible either. There were some funny moments and the movie had heart. 6/10

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Been watching some classics. Housebound was one movie that was most recent. Pretty interesting, and enjoyed the twists. The Big Boss with Bruce Lee was something I finished today. Felt very cliche, but I guess that's expected for the time and country. Nonetheless I did catch myself somewhat enjoying the plot and characters. Next movie I'm gonna try to watch is Star Trek: The Motion Picture.