• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What was the last movie you watched?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
di-7U3A.jpg

Ehh, wasn't really worth my time and I almost fell asleep while watching it. 3/10

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
r7JXfJy.jpg

One of the ultimate JCVD & martial arts movies, a cult classic. Love every second of it, the story, the camp elements, the fight scenes, the soundtracks...

Hands down one of the greatest scenes ever:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
r7JXfJy.jpg

One of the ultimate JCVD & martial arts movies, a cult classic. Love every second of it, the story, the camp elements, the fight scenes, the soundtracks...

Hands down one of the greatest scenes ever:

Top notch stuff, bro. This might as well be my favorite Van Damme movie.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Kingsman: The Secret Service"...

kingsman-The-Secret-Service-Banner-e1418254154910.jpg

I actually liked this film a lot... the action sequences were hard hitting, the comedy was on point, the acting was good, kind of 007 meets Kill Bill meets a comic book. I haven't read the graphic novel this was adapted from yet but I definitely will now to see how well they did.

8/10

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
1958500_633779233360902_1129648946_n.png

A movie about teen movies. It was pretty great, the montages of the movieclips they put together looked awesome and the music that they used only made it better.
The narration had an almost 'attenborough' feel to it. If you're into teen movies then this is a great watch.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Chappie"..

Chappie_poster.jpg

I kind of liked it. The writing could have been much better, the acting was not as good as I thought it would be either, especially with Hugh Jackman and Dev Patel in the film. I think that the story idea was what I liked most and with a different screenplay this could have been a much better film. As is I will give it a 6/10.