What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
1428363390_131821616_falsifikator.jpg

4/10

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
One of the worst movies I've seen was Zero Dark Thirty. I usually really enjoy military and "historical" movies but did not enjoy that one at all.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Skin Trade"..

Skin_Trade_film_poster_starring_Dolph_Lundgren.png

It was actually not a bad movie. The martial arts scenes were well done, especially the fight between Tony Jaa and Michael Jai White. The story was basically Taken but with reasoning behind it. Dolph Lundgren plays a cop who kills a Serbian gangster's son and then he has his family murdered by the Serbians. He goes to look for revenge and thus the story goes. 6/10

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not a movie but its on Netflix so I'm going to start mentioning stand up comedy I watch ITT. Because I watch way more stand up than movies.

Anywho, watched the Bieberhole69 guy from Workaholics better known (or lesser known tbh) as Chris D'Elia, set was entitled Incorrigible. A lot of his bits are really aimless and I'm not sure there is much point to any of it, but he gave me a few laughs. I know a lot of people love the guy but I find him simply... lacking. Not horrible by any means and certainly watchable, but some of it was just bad and it drags on for too long in certain situations.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Get Hard"..

get-hard.png

I found myself laughing a few times. Stereotypes are very much spotlighted in this film in the funniest way. I like that it wasn't PG-13, that made the film much better.

6/10

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watched "Skin Trade"..

Skin_Trade_film_poster_starring_Dolph_Lundgren.png

It was actually not a bad movie. The martial arts scenes were well done, especially the fight between Tony Jaa and Michael Jai White. The story was basically Taken but with reasoning behind it. Dolph Lundgren plays a cop who kills a Serbian gangster's son and then he has his family murdered by the Serbians. He goes to look for revenge and thus the story goes. 6/10

Lundgren and MJW are enough of a reason for me to check it out.

I'll check this one out one of these days.

Just looked who portrays these Serbian dudes.
Not bad choices at all, but I would've preferred actual Serbian actors like Dejan Lutkic and Rade Serbedzija who'd fit these mobster characters a bit better, but oh well.

I'll check this out, nonetheless.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Not a movie but its on Netflix so I'm going to start mentioning stand up comedy I watch ITT. Because I watch way more stand up than movies.

Anywho, watched the Bieberhole69 guy from Workaholics better known (or lesser known tbh) as Chris D'Elia, set was entitled Incorrigible. A lot of his bits are really aimless and I'm not sure there is much point to any of it, but he gave me a few laughs. I know a lot of people love the guy but I find him simply... lacking. Not horrible by any means and certainly watchable, but some of it was just bad and it drags on for too long in certain situations.
I just watched that a couple days ago, not a fan. Got some chuckles out of it but no gut buster shit.. I've actually not enjoyed him every time I've seen him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I just watched that a couple days ago, not a fan. Got some chuckles out of it but no gut buster shit.. I've actually not enjoyed him every time I've seen him.
I like him on tht one ep of workaholics lol. otherwise I agree

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Home"..

wm6txwjvkonbsiohtock.jpg

Great flick.. animation was awesome, the story was great, voice acting was wonderful, soundtrack fit it well. Really enjoyed watching this!

"Animated films aren't just for kids!" Just Kevin 2015 lol

8/10

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Lundgren and MJW are enough of a reason for me to check it out.

I'll check this one out one of these days.

Just looked who portrays these Serbian dudes.
Not bad choices at all, but I would've preferred actual Serbian actors like Dejan Lutkic and Rade Serbedzija who'd fit these mobster characters a bit better, but oh well.

I'll check this out, nonetheless.

Tony Jaa is actually the only reason I watched it. I tend to watch every film he is in.. he's the best action star I've seen in a very long time.

Also, Ron Perlman did a pretty good job as the Serbian gangster IMO.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Imitation Game.. Not a bad flick, not overly great but I mean I can't complain especially seeing it on the big screen for a dollar.. shit. Benedict did well in the movie, didn't get snubbed in the awards over Redmayne and Keaton at all but definitely contended I can agree with for sure.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Black or White"..

black-or-white300.jpg

Heart touching, relevant, and poignant story, very good acting, and good soundtrack. I enjoyed this.

7/10

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
Went to the movies last night again and checked out Get Hard. It was pretty much as anyone would expect, stupid-funny.