What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
The last movie I watched would be Furious 7 which was pretty good!

I also caught up on a couple movies through Netflix and Redbox including Brick Mansions.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Think Like A Man Too - Eh wasn't trash but wasn't great, I caught a few cheap laughs I suppose.. 5/10 I'd say.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Tiny_furniture_poster.jpg

Tiny Furniture- Directed and written by Lena Dunham. It's basically 'Girls' before the show was made- featured a couple of the 'Girls' cast members.

Reactions: Butters!

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
rushmore_ver1.jpg

Really funny, witty,quirky and touching comedy in places from Wes Anderson. Bill Murry and the rest of the cast are on fine form. 10/10

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
1421569455_1888373852_poster.jpg

Well, I did have a few laughs while watching this, so I guess I'll give it a 3/10. Other than that, it wasn't up to par with the 2010's Hot Tub Time Machine.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Furious 7"...

walker-furious-one-land-ride.jpg

I've been a fan of this franchise from the beginning.. there were a couple in the franchise that were better than this one but it was still very good. The ending scene and tribute had me wiping my eyes dry afterward. R.I.P. Paul Walker.
7/10

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
The last movie I watched was American Sniper.

It was probably one of the best military movies I've ever seen.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
7wnetpg.jpg

Good action movie with awesome directing of the fights. You could clearly see every kick, punch and slam. Old school, bitch! Not like the action movies of 21st century with horrendous shaking camera work.

7/10.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
7wnetpg.jpg

Good action movie with awesome directing of the fights. You could clearly see every kick, punch and slam. Old school, bitch! Not like the action movies of 21st century with horrendous shaking camera work.

7/10.

This is top 3 all-time JVD.. Good movie!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Avengers: Age of Ultron"..

2013-07-21-avengers_aou_title.jpg

Action scenes were fun and creative... the story was somewhat lacking but was sufficient enough to carry the movie.. The Vision was absolutely awesome and the best thing about this movie by far.. Scarlet Witch was very good, very strong, and I can't wait to see how they develop her character, but Quicksilver was lacking, he was strong but lacked something. Definitely worth a watch without a doubt.

8/10

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
Had to update the thread from my side as I watched a movie last night.

I went out and got dinner and a movie, saw Paul Blart Mall Cop 2. It was just as stupid as the first one, but not terrible in regards to the type of movie it is.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
"The Fault in our Stars"

I wasn't trying to watch this and I knew what would happen... the lady friend would get all boo hooey. And it happened. My first time seeing it, I know she has seen it at least 5 times.

I mean it was sad but why do girls enjoy watching shit that makes them want to cry lol. The movie was good though if you are in a sad or sappy mood

Worst movie to watch on a date during which you expect to mess around.. Ugh, I couldn't make a move cuz she was kept tearing up and partially sobbing the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
... but Quicksilver was lacking, he was strong but lacked something. Definitely worth a watch without a doubt.

8/10

I liked how they made Pietro different from X-Men's rendition.. BUT DoFP's Quicksilver was so much better IMO especially for how limited his screen time was.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Worst movie to watch on a date during which you expect to mess around.. Ugh, I couldn't make a move cuz she was kept tearing up and partially sobbing the whole time.
Yea I had no expectations of anything happening once I realized what her plans were. I was trying to help a friend who has been down in the dumps since a breakup a few weeks ago (so she decides to sit around watching movies that make her even sadder... women).

She is actually a chick I consider a close friend and don't consider our friendship a relationship. Not that we haven't hooked up before heyooo